Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rakaash Vorche

Go down 
+5
Jack
PuPeT-KaI
Markka
Krug
spit.respectable
9 posters
AuthorMessage
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Race: Canis

Languages:
Animali
Common

Birthplace: Leyanara

Skills:
(||||||||||)
Marksmanship: Intermediate, can shoot fairly accurately and can reload a standard matchlock in around 30-50 seconds, then aim and fire in 5 seconds. Experience From: Hunting with father for 5 years, hunting alone for 8.
(||||||||||)
Survivalship: Intermediate, can fairly easily set up campsites, forage for foods, track animals, etc. Experience From: Hunting with father for 5 years, hunting alone for 8.
(||||||||||)
Intelligence: Intermediate, fairly educated. Experience From: His mother, 10 years of teachings in several fields
(||||||||||
Melee Combat: Beginner, near intermediate, mostly only knows of standard techniques, nothing special. Experience From: Hunting with father for 5 years, hunting alone for 8, and fighting.

Alignment: True Neutral

Description: Color-patterns and build of a German shepard (Still humanoid though), deep voice, matchlock rifle slung on back, wearing what appears to be a full length bear-pelt coat, a tan shirt, light leather pants, and fur boots.

Deity: Unknown

Biography:
------------------------
All that is known is he has purchased a house in Surna that has suffered severe internal burns, he is working on repairing it to call it a home.

Current Tasks:
Purchase a house in Surna [Complete]
Fix the house up [In Progress]
Become known as a local hunter [In Progress]

Current Shillings: 200

Current inventory:
1x Double layered full length coat, featuring a hood, inner layer leather, outer layer bear pelt.
1x Tan shirt
1x Light leather pants
1x Fur boots.
1x Customized matchlock rifle, "ThunderStick"
15x Bullets and paper cartridges of gunpowder.
1x Hunting knife
1x Tent
1x Bedroll
1x Small pot

OOC: Remember, this is only a WIP, it is not finished yet, although I wish to make my character well balanced in the community's and my eyes. Until it is considered fine, keep to telling me ways to improve him. Also, I will play this character yet not get into any huge combat RP things or RP with any extra items like my musket until my skills are decided. Thank you for actually taking the time to read this.

OOC: I am willing to say this isn't that much of a WIP anymore, I will still edit things if required though, I have decided to write the biography along with what people learn about my character, as a way of making people a bit more interested in hearing his story.

Last edited by spit.respectable on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Quote :
build of a German shepard

Confused as to how a human can be built like a german shepherd. :V
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh god the mental image.

Also, swat me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you need to be fairly highly skilled to be able to reach the 2-3 shots per minute ratio with an arquebus?

Last edited by Markka on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Krug wrote:
Quote :
build of a German shepard

Confused as to how a human can be built like a german shepherd. :V

he means the dog parts
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Markka wrote:
Oh god the mental image.

Also, swat me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you need to be fairly highly skilled to be able to reach the 2-3 shots per minute ratio with an arquebus?
That is a good point although I am thinking of 1-3 as Basic, can only make one shot per minute 4-6 is intermediate, can make near two, 7-9 is advanced and can make 3 shots per minute, and 10 is being a fucking god and making 4 shots per minute. if anyone else thinks this should be changed I will be happy to edit it, the speed of loading wouldn't really matter with a hunter though as he has to at least mortally wound his target in one hit. I am never going over 5 in a skill level for a brand new character though. Also, as a small update I have named his Matchlock rifle "Thunder Stick".
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Accept
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Added known languages.

Jack wrote:
Accept
Thank you Jack.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Make sure you never go too far on the firearms skills, but i'm gonna throw this an accept as well.
and you better catch it god damn you
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Added hometown.
Krug wrote:
Make sure you never go too far on the firearms skills, but i'm gonna throw this an accept as well.
and you better catch it god damn you
Spit.respectable catches the accept with ease and says "This is working out much better than Desmond, he was a shitty character anyways."
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Updated several things.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 pm

canis

If I'm nothing I'm at least consistent. Cannniisssss
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

2-3 shots per minute is the range of a well trained veteran soldier. The norm is more like 1-2 a minute for experienced users and 1 a minute for everything else. And of course accuracy doesn't relate much to skill, since the guns themselves only allow someone to be so accurate, even with years of training.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Rutabega wrote:
2-3 shots per minute is the range of a well trained veteran soldier. The norm is more like 1-2 a minute for experienced users and 1 a minute for everything else. And of course accuracy doesn't relate much to skill, since the guns themselves only allow someone to be so accurate, even with years of training.

Acknowledged and changed.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Adding money in posession now.
Back to top Go down
Achosi

Achosi

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Seems fine to me. I accept.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Added some hunting equipment in his inventory because I forgot it earlier, nothing special though.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Ga-- I mean accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rakaash Vorche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakaash Vorche   Rakaash Vorche Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakaash Vorche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: