Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 pm

A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Atripthrough

Chapter #1 wrote:
"Today I'm here to tell you a story, my children.."

Said the aging scholar. Dull white had began to paint over his otherwise chestnut colored hair, he was old- ancient even, but it was his tales that brought the tavern in uproar every evening. The bar went quiet, adventurers from across Talibar had come to rejoice and bathe in ale, but even their stories were nothing in comparison for the one this old man had come to weave...

--- "A story like none other, for my children, this is the story of one Zaku Daikun.. A misfit, yes, but an adventurer none the less!"

Most of the crowd looked on in awe like baffled children, kneeling in front of the fire pit centered in back of the Crook 'n Horns...

--- "It was this very bar, they say, that this adventure did begin.. And much like you, my faithful listeners, did this Zaku Daikun drink, and believe me- he did drink."

The crowd broke out into a vicious laughter, before being quickly hushed by the elderly bard...

--- "He drank so heavily in fact, much of this story was unknown- even to him! But it did happen, I assure you.. "

The bard continued, sending a hand swiftly through his tied hair, it was kept in a knot behind him, drawn together with a piece of twine...

--- "But, this night in particular, this night belonged to Christina and the one and only Jens Eytinge - they were to be married in the morning, and the bachelor party that ensued rendered Zaku.. hammered.. While, Zaku was usually hammered every night- this particular night would be different, tonight would be the one night Zaku would never truly remember.."

Much of the crowd took to their steins, taking heavy swigs as they swayed back and forth, in tune with the bard's mesmerizing tale.

--- "Now, I can't say what exactly happened that night, for it was lost in his drunken stupor.. but I can tell you this, the next morning would be a hangover this poor cat would never forget.. a hangover stirred in the land of Neverwinter, a plane said to be out of our very reach.. needless to say, Zaku had managed to find his way to old West Harbor.. where..-"

The bard let loose one bellowing shout, arms raised to emphasis every ounce of his fable.

"Where BLADELINGS, and the ruthless LIZARDFOLK had attacked!.. It was here he meet two friends he could not live without, two friends that would live to fight dragons, warlocks, and demons the likes Surna has never seen! Zaku would awake to find both Thordi and Kira at his side.. This, my friends, is the story of Zaku & The Argonauts.."

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212190108

The beginning of our adventure.. Taric Thordi the Dwarven Warrior, Zaku Daikun the cunning Rogue, and Kira the Tiefling Warlock (with Hanard her pig familiar) stand outside, having just stumbled out of the local tavern.

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212192100

An alarmed citizen warns Zaku of the oncoming attack, soon the party departs to rescue a band of wayward children!

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212192114

Kira can't help but run her face into the camera, what a charming goat girl.

Chapter #1 wrote:
"Our heros depart to fight back a horde of invading beasts!"

Zaku's faithful companions warn of an imminent attack. It's then that the trio come to West Harbor's aid (after helping themselves to everyone's pockets).

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212200029

They are successful, luckily they bypass the community's rules and help themselves to 25,000 shillings come out of the scrape alive and well! As told by their cheerful dancing.

Chapter #1 wrote:
"Our heroes quickly leave West Harbor to secure a treasure lurking in some distant ruins.. ruins inhabited by Lizardfolk!"

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212195626

Without much trouble, the trio infiltrates the ruins- hell, they convince the lizardmen within they're actually members of the same tribe! Without further adieu, Zaku helps himself to the treasure they had been seeking all along..

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212201206

As the trio returns to the Weeping Willow tavern for their reward.. they spat a painting on the wall, it's none other then that of Jens Eytinge himself, what a magnificent beard!

Quote :
A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Nwn2ss012212202332

The party quickly made off with their reward, using it to purchase a fresh change of clothes. Luckily Thordi is a fashionista and hooks up both Zaku and Kira with the latest in dwarven fashion.

And so concludes Chapter #1..
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

I want more. Screenshots accompanying play-throughs of games with captions are awesome.

Also Two Steps from Hell.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Also Two Steps from Hell.

The song is a parody don't worry <3
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

This is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

By the way,

This is what happened when the 200 year skip happened.

Zaku got so drunk he woke up in Neverwinter.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:51 am

Expect Chapters 2 & 3 shortly.

I've got to get some sleep now, but we've got plenty to show off for the next two chapters of playing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)   A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip Through Neverwinter (Zaku & The Argonauts)
Page 1 of 1