Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bar turned into a warzone!

Go down 
+6
Munroe
Jack
Zaku
Kain
thorogoodd
Markka
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Bar turned into a warzone! Empty
PostSubject: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Quote :

Bar Turned Into a Warzone!
Date: Monday, January 23rd
Author: Melissa Haufkin

A casual and quiet evening in the local inn beginning with a tense confrontation between a Canis and an unknown second person, reportedly dressing in all black, ended up in a tragic conclusion. What could have sparked this fight, we asked from several of the inn's usual patrons, and this is seemingly how the events unfolded.

A person dressed in black robes, who has apparently begun to frequent the inn as of late, was standing on the balcony overlooking the tavern floor and doing seemingly nothing but listening to the current topics of the visitors. However, this peace was disturbed by a new visitor of seemingly canis descent. He wore heavy plate armor bearing Aten's insignia and carried a silvery greatsword with him. He reportedly begun to smell the air and circled around the bar. Eventually he ended up on the balcony with the woman in black and engaged in what seemed like an interrogation.

The currently unknown dark figure made no attempt to provoke this canis visitor, according to our interviewees, and in the spite of it, he drew his pistol and aimed down on her. The atmosphere quickly tensed between the two and many patrons decided to leave before the inevitable broke out. A few remaining eyewitnesses told us that the new visitor in shining armor was the first to start the hostilities by reportedly breathing fire on this unknown person, who began to fiercely defend themself.

As the battle broke out, the rest of the patrons abandoned the tavern with nobody daring to enter the usually peaceful inn. For several minutes constant sounds of fighting echoed from inside as a battle of fire and frost raged inside between the two individuals. When the sounds of battle quieted down and the patrons had the courage to step back into the inn, they were met with a devastation. Large portions of the bar were both signed and frozen over, including the balcony which was perhaps the most damaged. The body of this canis aggressor was found near a fireplace with his armor and body viciously torn apart.

A single person we interviewed saw this unknown person dressed in black exit the bar soon after the battle was done with. He also told us that he had heard violent screams in his head that were emitting from the inn.

Last edited by Markka on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm

OOC: nic char my accep...wait, wrong sentence
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 pm

OOC: bar destroyed. Business as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 pm

OOC: I swear to fucking got the Eytinge Brothers are going to have your head.

If there is a single scuff on that god damn counter top.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

OOC: this is fucking gay

EDIT: hurr durr my caaracter bet up urs haha im so ominuss and edgy

Last edited by Jack on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Jack wrote:
OOC: this is fucking gay

Bar turned into a warzone! 268-31
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

OOC: Im happy as long as they stay out of my room.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC: Watch has closed the bar, everything will likely be searched. It'll reopen later tonight, I'd say around 7 or 8 PM PST.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 pm

OOC: Is Eli going to have to murder a bitch
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 pm

OOC: Eli will be too busy with minecraft
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Zaku wrote:
OOC: I swear to fucking got the Eytinge Brothers are going to have your head.

If there is a single scuff on that god damn counter top.

OOC: Noooo Jakob. He apologised to me just before, as well. He knew he was gonna die.

/me tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 am

OOC: Well, on the bright side, he exposed Mirage, right? Something like that.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 am

OOC : I don't think he exactly ''exposed'' Mirage of being a lich, to be perfectly honest. Doubt many people would've noticed the fight occur personally, since almost everyone legged it.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 am

OOC: At the very least she's been pretty much exposed as a murderer :V
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:03 am

OOC : For defending herself from a berserk mandog? Dunno man. He asked for it
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 am

OOC: Paladins usually attack dark things though, really... I'ma just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:07 am

OOC : Good point. Still didn't have a legitimate reason to attack in the middle of a pub, he put almost everyone's life at stake if Mirage went a la berserk. :v Probably was better to observe for a bit to see if she''s up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 am

OOC: So far she hasn't tried to start trouble in your neighbourhood.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 am

OOC: It's ok, I don't need to know which characters Martyn has to PK.

Because I'm just PK'ing all of you.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 am

themodtester wrote:
OOC : Good point. Still didn't have a legitimate reason to attack in the middle of a pub, he put almost everyone's life at stake if Mirage went a la berserk. :v Probably was better to observe for a bit to see if she''s up to no good.
You should read the 'emotional' trait on his character page.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

Zaku wrote:
OOC: It's ok, I don't need to know which characters Martyn has to PK.

Because I'm just PK'ing all of you.

OOC: If you need to borrow Eli's exploding razor disks or noxious gas that liquefies people, just give a holler.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
OOC: If you need to borrow Eli's exploding razor disks or noxious gas that liquefies people, just give a holler.

OOC: Eli is the batman.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 am

Ratchet283 wrote:
themodtester wrote:

OOC: That doesn't concern me at all. All I say is that Mirage isn't the one at fault here, whether it's his emotional trait or not.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 am

themodtester wrote:
Ratchet283 wrote:
themodtester wrote:

OOC: That doesn't concern me at all. All I say is that Mirage isn't the one at fault here, whether it's his emotional trait or not.
OOC: I never said that she was. Where did you get that impression? I've said nothing on the topic.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Ratchet283 wrote:
themodtester wrote:
Ratchet283 wrote:
themodtester wrote:

OOC: I never said that she was. Where did you get that impression? I've said nothing on the topic.

OOC: I don't see the connection then, but okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar turned into a warzone!   Bar turned into a warzone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar turned into a warzone!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: News and Events-
Jump to: