Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaelra Vara

Go down 
+3
Zaku
Christoph
Reager
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reager

Reager

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Chaelra Vara SilPiral

Preferred Name
Silthia Piral

Proper Name
Chaelra Vara

Race
Daefar ; Vampire

Birthplace
The Underdark

Deity
Shar
Loyal to, not a worshiper

Tongue
Commoner

Occupation
Shareholder ; Investor

Chaelra Vara Fancy-divider

Backstory
Summary

Spoiler:

Life of Chaelra Vara
Spoiler:
Two Centuries
Spoiler:

Chaelra Vara Fancy-divider

Tactics & Hunger

Chaelra has no experience at all in direct combat. She has rarely be confronted in her life, and if so she would use her illusions to merely confuse her opponent. Although female Daefar are mostly bigger and stronger than males, Chaelra has always been weak and small. Due to her size and strength, she is completely incapable of any form of combat. If her hunger ever kicked in and she weren't able to control herself, that would be an entirely different story. She would probably claw someone's eyes out just to disable them, then proceed to gash their body with her nails. Her servants are a source of food for her, otherwise she tries to use her abilities to coerce someone into letting her fed off them. Her only weapon is her tongue, having to toy with people's emotions to get what she needs from time to time.

Personality

Chaelra is a changed person, ever since she became a vampire and lost her powers. She doesn't regret losing her powers, finally at ease from the terrible influence it had over her, taking her emotions and conscience hostage. She is a forgiving person, although people always figure her for worse due to being a Daefar. Unlike before, Chaelra has a soul, a compassionate one at least. Feeding her hunger is just apart of her nature, and she accepts that. She does get over it, but at first regrets harming people when she becomes a little lost in the hunger. The negative side to this is that she utterly can't stand the awful taste of animal blood. She is bound to a life of secrecy and fear, having to feed off society without society knowing. Being a noble as she is, this makes it even harder on her to keep her reputation good. Chaelra use to be aggressively greedy, but does not care too much about her possessions, but either way is content with life.

Alignment
True Neutral

Hobbies
Writing

One of Chaelra's biggest hobbies is writing. Aside from doing minor forms of poetry and stories, she mostly writes in her journal. It isn't a daily habit, but she does write once or twice a week. Financial reports and business is separate from the personal feelings and ideas she expresses within her journal.

Collecting

Chaelra takes interest in collecting necklaces, from expensive jewelery to ones that children may wear. She doesn't have a large collection, but she buys anything that contains a reddish color and looks unique. Any exotic forms of jewelery peaks her curiosity, but her collecting isn't an overly serious hobby. She only hopes that her collection may grow gradually over the years.

Bird Watching

Occasionally she takes interest in watching birds. She has a small book outlining the numerous types of birds, but it isn't her most serious hobby. Sometimes in fear of walking out in the sun, she would watch birds nearby from her shaded balcony.

Skills

Stealth
Spoiler:
Chaelra has much experience in being stealthy, her only tool to survival. Multiple times has she been creeping about at night, on the border of being caught. This skill doesn't play a role in catching people off guard to feast upon, mostly due to lacking experience in combat, so she relies on it most for spying or trying to go off at night without being caught.

Last edited by Reager on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Jesus christ in heaven reager. But accep, he really deserves this.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

I planned on bringing over Silthia, her vampirism resetting everything. I didn't want to leave skills completely blank, so I filled it in with something necessary at least. Also, this is almost completely re-written, the first time I made Silthia I left her back story a little too vague and didn't fill in all the gaps. I just didn't want to let this character go, so I made a fresh start with her sorta to try and bring her over. Also, I got tired of being a jerk 24/7 on her, so I removed her psychomania and made her normal, so don't be surprised when she isn't acting like a b-..bitter person.

And I got a little into detailing her backstory, felt bad for leaving it vague before. It probably reads like a story more than an information sheet. So you may see why I might have a few mistakes, because after making that I got a little lazy.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I'd tap that like the first of an angry god.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 am

Accepting this like a boss. Obviously tremendous amount of blood and sweat was poured into this.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:23 am

Markka wrote:
Accepting this like a boss. Obviously tremendous amount of blood and sweat was poured into this.

Agreed. Dat backstory :V

Tossing this an accept cause I'm impressed, and there's nothing screamingly OP :3. Plus, it's good to have her back <3
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 am

Krug wrote:
Markka wrote:

Agreed. Dat backstory :V

Tossing this an accept cause I'm impressed, and there's nothing screamingly OP :3. Plus, it's good to have her back <3

I'll throw in my accept too.

Captain needs some more maidens to harass.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 am

Accept.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 am

Unless someone has anything against this, I will be moving this soon to the approved section.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 am

Also boobs.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 am

Markka wrote:

Definitely lots of sweat. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 am

Implying something, Kain?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 am

N
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 am

Chaelra Vara MovingUp
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 am

On a side note: even though this is clearly just reager's wet dream (lol), I commend you on roleplaying her well. The accept was well-deserved.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am

Kain wrote:
On a side note: even though this is clearly just reager's wet dream (lol), I commend you on roleplaying her well. The accept was well-deserved.

People who make characters to appease their own sick obsessions are scum. You should feel bad, Reager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaelra Vara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaelra Vara   Chaelra Vara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaelra Vara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: