Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eleanore Vyyn

Go down 
+9
Pat
Christoph
Gambit
Kain
themodtester
Zaku
Krug
Markka
spit.respectable
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Picture and Song:
------------------------------------------------------
WIP

General Info:
Species: Daefar (Dark Elf)
Languages
Common
Animali
Occitanian
Drow
Birthplace: ---------- (WIP)

Skills:
{||||||||||}
Intelligence: Eleanore is very intelligent, spending most of her life studying, she can write stories and solve problems well. Experience from: around 160 years of studying.
{||||||||||}
Art: Eleanore has spent many many years practicing several arts, she is a master of painting and violin. Experience from: Around 160 years of drawing and playing instruments.
{||||||||||}
Speech: Eleanore is an extremely convincing person, being able to near-easily change people's thoughts on things, and she is also skilled at bartering. Experience From: Many years of practicing speeches, bartering for cheap prices, and much more.
{||||||||||}
Alchemy: Eleanore knows how to make basic potions and other things, though she barely has use for the skill and never really been interested in the study anyways. Experience from: Around 2 months of alchemical studies.

Biography
-----------------------------------
WIP

Eleanore has come to Surna for a business proposal of her father's, that requires the employment of a Craft Guild, regarding work on constructing a manor, she has come with around enough money for the business proposal and a two-three story house in Surna.

Current Tasks:

Purchase a house in Surna [In Progress]

Completed Tasks:
Complete the business arrangement [Completed]

Current Shillings 10,000

Current Inventory:
1x Sweater
2x Skirt
1x Gray Dress
1x Paint brush
1x Several paints
5x Canvas
1x Violin
1x Violin Bow
1x Journal
1x Teaching Permit (OOC: This will allow her to teach people in several fields, as a business. I am only teaching writing, simple mathematics, painting, and stringed instruments.)
1x Suitcase, contents: 90,000 shillings, and manor plans

OOC: As with other characters, I may rp her before approval, not doing anything major, not using any skills, etc. I see this as fair as I do not use my possibly overpowered skills, and I will also only stick to my OOC money for purchases.

Last edited by spit.respectable on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 am

260,000 shillings?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 am

Markka wrote:
260,000 shillings?

I thought that. :V

The rest of the character is wonderfully done and very balanced, though. :3
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 am

Yeah, I'd uh.. fix the shillings count. 260,000 is a lot of money to be starting out with.

Fix that and you'll have my approval for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 am

I've my doubts of the intelligence and Artsy skills t, to be honest. Even for someone 168 years old, that's a lot..

AND 260 GRAND ?!
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am

themodtester wrote:
I've my doubts of the intelligence and Artsy skills t, to be honest. Even for someone 168 years old, that's a lot..

Imagine what you could accomplish in your whole life and a half. I say it's very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 am

Krug wrote:
themodtester wrote:

Imagine what you could accomplish in your whole life and a half. I say it's very reasonable.

That's true, but I'm more concerned on how he'll perform the latter in RP. I'd expect him to be heavily well versed in it to be considered a master. He must know his shit.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 am

Well, considering the value of shillings, most people with plain trades will never possess an amount higher than 5k, so you have to wonder how she ended up with that much.

If money is going to bet only asset, I don't if her net worth is 260k, but as far as money she can freely spend, I'd say 10-20k is way more reasonable?
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

She has brought practically all of the money for the business proposal, meaning as soon as that is done she'll only have about enough to buy a nice house (Around 10,000). Yes, it is a huge project (I can guess manors are damn hard to build), but I will lower the money to about 100k. Don't think i'm just going to start out being richer than Vorn.
Good to see this character is going to get approved fast, can't wait to play her.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 pm

oh okay

thats fine with me

BE RICHER THAN VORN. DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Buy stuff from me.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

If anyone knows a picture that looks like Eleanore, please give me a link.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 am

100,000 is still a lot of money as far as I'm aware. This just seems unreasonable to me, especially with no explanation or justification for her having such a ridiculous sum. So far I'm withholding my judgement.

Last edited by Markka on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Markka wrote:
100,000 is still a lot of money as far as I'm aware. This just seems unreasonable to me especially with no explanation or justification for her having such a ridiculous sum. So far I'm withholding my judgement.
Tell me why a young drow has this much money. Add it to your backstory.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Christoph wrote:
Markka wrote:
100,000 is still a lot of money as far as I'm aware. This just seems unreasonable to me especially with no explanation or justification for her having such a ridiculous sum. So far I'm withholding my judgement.
Tell me why a young drow has this much money. Add it to your backstory.

I already responded to that earlier, she has a business proposal and has brought the payment, it is helping the construction of a manor, after she has finished the deal she'll only have enough for a nice house she will commission (this will be one of the houses added on after the possible map update, in fact, this business proposal could be the whole backstory of the map change, no, i'm not mapping it, i'm just going to ask for a nice 3 story house to be included)

To clear shit up, i'll be lowering her current shillings to 10,000 and add a suitcase with the money and plans into her inventory.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Krug wrote:
themodtester wrote:

Not to mention i'm around 200 years younger than Vorn, I would like to know what the average elf lifespan in olden is.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 pm

1000 years.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Christoph wrote:
1000 years.

..., holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

old lore.

it's actually 500 years now.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Pat wrote:
old lore.

it's actually 500 years now.

Much, much more reasonable now. So, any opinions on the character?
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 pm

So far? Not much there, really. No backstory, and the organization is simple.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Christoph wrote:
So far? Not much there, really. No backstory, and the organization is simple.

I like to write my biography along with what other's on the server know about me, but I could use something like a written autobiography for my character.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 am

Personally, I think it's really important to flesh out your character. Even if you just create a detailed description, or a caption into the characters life.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 am

What I've started doing is writing a summarized biography people can read during approval that explains the character a bit, and then a huge spoiler-filled bio. Got the idea from one of Achosi's characters.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 am

Bump. Since her shillings are down to 10k, I'd be willing to give her a pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eleanore Vyyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanore Vyyn   Eleanore Vyyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanore Vyyn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: