Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C-0093

Go down 
+4
Omap
Kain
Psycheandromida
TRUlyjuST
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

C-0093 Warforged_by_remthemighty-d35d3cw
Quote :
Full Name:
Nickname(s): Metal Man, any number of other metal puns
Race: Animated Construct (Soul of a human)
Languages: Common (With a tendency to use outdated phrases)
Height: 7'5''
Birthplace:Unknown

Quote :
Biography:
???:
There was an eery silence upon the men as they marched closer and closer to the tower, a silence broken only by the sound of heavy footsteps on soft earth. They slowly neared their destination, the tower loomed over them, a reminder of the power of their foe. Slowly, every man became still, waiting and watching. A dark cloud began to circle around the tower, they were expected. A man walked to the middle of the others, different from the rest. A man of flesh and bone, surrounded on all sides by those of metal and magic, his creations. One of these men walked before this Creator, saluting his superior and requesting orders. Words were passed, and the plan of action soon made clear. The men assumed their formation, and continued their march.

A few, short hours later, all has changed. The once peaceful meadow is now filled with remains of man, both flesh and metal. The battle is not yet over, however. Several squads of men remain, fighting men of power, those who wield the very forces of nature. Though outnumbered, they killed ten men for every one of them. Through the sound of hacking flesh and melting metal, a single man is heard, a man of old age, of feeble strength, but powerful force. His words of power were heard by every man at that battle, and fear began to stir in their hearts. One man, fearing for his Creator's life, rushed forward to stop the man, weapon in hand. Despite his fervor, he failed to reach the man before the incantation completed. With a massive rush of power every man was blown back. Those of flesh rose again, with a mighty cheer, those of metal remained, to rust until the end.

About 50 Years ago:
"'Ey, watch where yah goin', yah stupid animal!" The horse recovered from its latest stumble, continuing lazily along the road. The driver frowned angrily, and checked his cargo. The crate was still there, and its contents were no doubt secure. The driver looked over at one of the guards, "So... jes how important is this package 'nyway?" The black clad man did not even turn his gaze, continuing his slow march beside the carriage. The driver sighed to himself, and looked upwards, "'Es gettin' late... Surely we could deliver the purchase tommorow?" With those words, an arrow flew from the woods, complicating any further complaints. The horse gave a cry of terror, and began to race recklessly into the woods. It got rather far, until it too was silenced by an arrow to the neck, causing the crate to fall from the carriage. Several forms slowly approached the crate, and cautiously pried it open.

Today:
Here I lay, untouched for years, a show of my former self. I am decaying, dissolving, becoming naught, as the world goes on around me. Here I lay, waiting to be awakened, that I may once again walk in life, and serve my master.

Quote :
Information:
- C-0093, along with his fellow constructs, were made by a number of made wizards many years ago. The wizards were exiled from their Brotherhood of the time for one reason or another. These exiles began to gather around one man in particular, who showed them how to create his life's achievement, that which had him exiled in the first place, living machines. While the basic soldiers could be made comparatively easily, those requiring thought beyond simple commands required much more, including the capture of a sentient soul within. And so, they began to amass an army to destroy the Brotherhood that rejected them. Though they managed to fatally wound the Brotherhood, it was brought about at great cost. Just as it seemed the exiles would win, the leader of the Brotherhood cast a powerful incantation, one that drained him to the point of death. With it, he deactivated all of the constructs, outright destroying many of them. The exiles were killed and the knowledge of the construction of their soldiers was lost, but not all of the soldiers were destroyed.

Even though as many as possible were destroyed, a few of the soldiers were smuggled from the battlefield, C-0093 being one of them. He was a command unit, in charge of his squadron. It was he that tried to stop the leader of the Brotherhood, but was somehow spared total destruction. His body was smuggled from the battlefield and taken to various black markets, sold and stolen numerous times. His body slowly corroded during this time, but the special metal that he was made of helped to greatly slow this process down. Some 200 years ago, he was found by a particular mage and his companions, who managed to briefly activate him. Unfortunately, his freedom was shortlived, he was captured soon after his activation and deactivated from lack of power.

Fifty or so years ago, C-0093 was again caught the attention of a mage. He ordered his theft from a certain wealthy collector, and that it be delivered to his estate as soon as possible. However, as the thieves were making their way back to their client, they were attacked by a particularly organized group of bandits not that far from Surna. The crate he was in fell out and was plundered by the bandits. Unwilling to carry the cumbersome treasure, they stripped him of as much of his armor as they could, taking what ever looked valuable. They left him there, and for fifty years he has been exposed to the elements, sitting in the woods, waiting to make his return.

C-0093 is made of (now rusted) steel, and a number of leathery sinews holding various parts of him together. He is given life through magic, his soul being bound to his metal shell. He requires fuel to operate, this can be anything from actual food, to wood and coal, whatever will burn within him and give him power. He has no sense of taste or smell, and little sense of touch. He is currently little more than scrap.

Quote :
Skill(s):
- 1 = basic knowledge, obtainable easily 10 = Complete or near complete knowledge, almost impossible
Self Repair (8/10)
- C-0093 is very skilled at repairing himself, given enough time and materials, he can repair most damage done to him.

Blunt Weapons (4/10)

- He was trained in the use of heavy blunt weapons, such as maces and warhammers.

[size=10]Brawling (4/10)
- He was also trained to make do with whatever is around, and is more than capable at swinging a fist or slamming a chair over one's head.

[size=10]Smithing[size (3/10)/size]
- Being made of metal has helped to teach C-0093 a thing or two about metalworking, he is no master, but knows his way around the forge.

Quote :
Personality:
- C-0093 is dedicated to whoever he believes to currently be his "master". It is unknown as to why he has such loyalty at this time. Beside this, he is known to be rather well spoken, if a bit distant at times. He has a spot for the defenseless, and values order and law highly.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Inventory:
  • Nothing beyond the material he is made of

Quote :
Goals:
-Become Activated

Last edited by TRUlyjuST on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Don't really like the bio that much, other than that and adding a theme song, and possibly getting a better name, pretty much done.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Why won't people stop stealing my character ideas
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Actually played this guy a while back, between the 5 year skip thing, just never made a page for him.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

At first, I read C3-PO
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 am

So wait, did he start with a soul or did he gain one at

Quote :
He is given life through magic, his soul being bound to his metal shell.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 am

beep boop motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 am

Doesn't really say how physically strong he is, does it? Also missed out languages :V

But I'm leaning towards an accept, indeed. :3
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Added language, he was a normal human with a soul, which was bound to his new metal body. And his strength... well, currently not much as he is all rusted and whatnot, but if he got decent repairs, he would be of notable strength, above your run of the mill farmer peasant. Also, sorry for the sloppiness of this character, I'm deciding between ditching for a different character, or keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

I'll talk to you about the lore behind this tomorrow. And suggest some alternatives on some things.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 am

Bump. Also, there's a fail in the code.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 am

I'll keep the accept , I've no idea if this is within Olden-lore or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C-0093 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-0093   C-0093 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-0093
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Approval-
Jump to: