Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry

Go down 
+16
Jack
Pat
thorogoodd
Rutabega
Psycheandromida
Achosi
Phear
Markka
Munroe
Omap
Christoph
Reager
Kain
PuPeT-KaI
Dama Oscura
Krug
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rutabega
Rutabega

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:11 pm

I know for a fact Krug and Zaku are both good roleplayers, but very often when they're together inserver they just go off on a immature minge-spree using mics, prop spam, sound spam and even going so far as to prop crash the server. I just seem to get more and more complaints about their behavior as time goes on. Also, I'd suggest you disregard anything Omap there says, since when those three get together there's a 100% chance that they'll start minging, the -only- time I've seen Omap actually rp inserver is when Zaku and Krug weren't in.

Should we remove the ban? I don't know, I'll leave that up to the people who send the complaints, though to be fair I've had about all I can take of minging around inserver after it crashed the server and killed all rp on a friday night.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Krug and I already made amends on what Krug had said to me, it's mostly Zaku I see as the issue and instigator of most of the minging, as Krug without Zaku is fine.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Omap wrote:
when there's no circlejerk event going on.

Omap wrote:
because all other RP I've seen on the server is private. Even the big events tend to exclude certain people.

please tell me when this goes on so i know this isn't 'Canned Olden Criticism #34' as it has been used, oh so many times before

I like Krug. I don't want him to go, and I don't think his actions warrant a perma-ban. However, I agree with Kain that it was necessary. We've tried to tell you and Zaku to cut down on the minging, moving from simply telling you to stop to bans of a few hours to bans of several days. Apparently, nothing's gotten the message through except for this.

I don't mind people playing around. It's when people are harassed and annoyed and lodge multiple complaints and when we try to tell you to stop, you ignore us and continue fucking off that I have a problem.

Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Krug and I already made amends on what Krug had said to me, it's mostly Zaku I see as the issue and instigator of most of the minging, as Krug without Zaku is fine.

They feed off eachother. Each of them are fine on their own, and are often fine together inserver but are prone to bouts of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Rutabega wrote:
thorogoodd wrote:

They feed off eachother. Each of them are fine on their own, and are often fine together inserver but are prone to bouts of immaturity.

Zaku has trolled me a few times, without Krug around. So I feel inclined to disagree with that statement, as Krug is nothing but friendly to me without Zaku around.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Suffice to say that we all agree Krug is a nice guy and a good roleplayer and almost all of us would like to have him back. We also all agree that he has made amends.

But as it stands, the original two day ban remains, and beyond that, I have not been convinced by anything anyone has had to say thus far. So my decision remains for now.

For now, I wait.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 am

wouldn't the best course of action be to permanently disable mics + remove TT and PT of the people who misuse it

then this probably wouldn't be happening in the first place
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 am

i concur

i don't need reasons, tl;dr krug needs unban
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 pm

tl;dr most of your contributions toward Krug's unban were irrelevant and unhelpful. Only a few had a merit.

With that said, Krug's permaban has been removed for handling the ban well, apologizing and accepting responsibility for his actions. This unban request will stay here as a reminder.

Zaku's ban stays and my judgement remains unchanged until he does something about it.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Quote :

22:44 - Robin: Hello
22:44 - Robin: So I hear you crashed my server.
22:44 - Krug: Heya VH
22:44 - Krug: <3
22:44 - Krug: ...
22:45 - Krug: this-
22:45 - Krug: <.<
22:45 - Robin strapon
22:45 - Krug: >.>
22:45 - Krug: i know what it lo-
22:45 - Robin: Bend over.
22:45 - Krug: oh god
22:45 - Krug: i'm sorry
22:45 - Krug begins running.
22:45 - Krug: NOOOO
22:45 - Robin grabs and ties up.
22:45 - Robin slaps Kruggly in the face with the strapon and leaves him in a ditch.
22:49 - Krug: Sad(((
22:49 - Krug curls up in the fetal position as the rain blankets him in a muddy puddle.

Punishment has been delivered.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 am

I'm glad Kruggly has been unbanned,

But why does everyone assume I'm the one making other people troll? Why can't others troll because they think it's funny. Why is it that Zaku is the bad influence and not vice versa? I just don't see any evidence that says that I'm this mastermind manipulator that's making everyone troll each other, which seems to be the general consensus in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 am

Seriously guys, I didn't act like a dick cause Zaku made me, or told me- or any dumb "peer pressure".

I acted like that cause I am a dick and I thought it was funny. :V
Not that I'm not sorry, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am

Multiple reasons, 1. You're cool to some people and people who think someone is cool tend to try to act like that someone in order to gain their approval and 2. You're one of the older members of the community and by doing what you're doing it makes it look like it's OK for others. It only takes one person in the right position to start the domino effect.

Last edited by Jackxter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 am

Jackxter wrote:
Multiple reasons, 1. You're cool to some people and people who think someone is cool tend to try to act like that someone in order to gain their approval and 2. You're one of the older members of the community and by doing what you're doing it makes it look like it's OK for others. It only takes one person to start the domino effect.

So many others are doing much worse then I with no repercussions, things I've already addressed to Pat and Rutabega.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

Eh, well I don't know the whole story, but if these people who are doing shit wrong are newbs then it doesn't matter as much as if you did something wrong, even if your wrong was a more minor offense because of the reason I stated above.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

I was kidding around when I said that about you Zaku : P
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Zaku is pupet mastr
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Munroe wrote:
Zaku is pupet mastr

i pull ur strings

and smash yer dreams
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Wasn't Krug permanently banned for trolling Orange/Puppet-Kai a while back?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Krug

Krug

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Gambit wrote:
Wasn't Krug permanently banned for trolling Orange/Puppet-Kai a while back?

No, I got trolled and so did what anyone would do and flamed back.

And got my admin removed forever.
YOU BASTARDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry   I'm Sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Bans/Unbans-
Jump to: