Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cléophée Lemaître

Go down 
+13
Cakebread
Zaku
Munroe
Gambit
ViralHatred
Markka
Psycheandromida
Kain
Achosi
Christoph
TRUlyjuST
thorogoodd
Dragon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Evangeline Melwasúl
Race: Half-Elf

Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Let's swap back to my character before this turns into a rule34 thread. People are already going to picture my character nekked now. D:

EDIT: Changed her last name.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 am

After some discussion, I've changed my decision to an accept, provided a few small details are noted. Mainly that her military participation was all strictly non-combat.

Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 am

Acceptemente
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:57 am

I'll probably update it on my profile tomorrow since photoshop is acting up, but I will confirm, yes she had a non-combat role, although she wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 am

Kain wrote:
That's with a human mentality. Elves would not be quick to let the lifespan of their children be put at risk through combat, so I believe they would restrict her from joining the military until she had at least reached adulthood. Elves were literally the first humanoid mortal race. 200 years ago, they didn't even have a united military or nation, but just started getting their act together. I dont believe they have either the militant culture or ignorance to allow their youth into the army before even reaching an age where they could actually fend for themselves.

As for ruining her personality, it really doesn't. As Psyche said, they can still be cocky teens around their 20's. In fact, they'd probably be considered teens for a while.

I'd like to correct this by saying that it isn't that the Dominion is the first elven nation of any import, it's that it's the first time in a very long time that the elves had actually come together under one banner. (The Ahdsurian Elves, anyway.) But I do agree that the military age would probably be far older than in human societies. The Elves can't possibly reproduce as quickly or easily as humans can, or they'd produce multiple generations from a single generation. Also, oh god I just thought of something that's potentially lore-changing but seems to be perfect. No, you don't get to know about it yet, herp derp
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 am

Quote :
Also, oh god I just thought of something that's potentially lore-changing but seems to be perfect. No, you don't get to know about it yet, herp derp

Write it down god damn youuuu.

Also accepts from me. Format's very nice, too <3
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 am

I spent a while searching for some template ideas but couldn't find anything good, so it came out pretty bad. D:
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am

Where'd the Vinbergian come from, by the way? :3
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 am

I'm imagining you meaning that in one of like three ways, but eh. Since someone brought up Evangeline and wakfu, back when I had no idea what the show was, I googled it and such, so I made Eva part french for fun. Cleophee is entirely french though. Anyway, that first battle Eva got involved in, I had her scream something in french for fun while everybody else was yelling at eachother too, and Rutabega said "Ohoho, this chick knows the Vinbergian dialect :3." So anyway, I just asked him what it was again, because I forgot, so here we are.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Haha, there we go. Alright, just wondering is all. :3
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 pm

I like it a lot. And that's saying something. :3

Your format also makes mine look like a piece of crap. Pretty glows and such.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Not approved yet and she's already gaining progress, lol. I'll probably update the bow's stats with stuff she learns from Kain, if approved.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:33 am

accept, why not
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 am

Moved to approved, finally.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 am

You guys should watch wakfu, they have english subs for season 1 and the part of season 2 that has been aired already (it's still a new show so it's still airing). There's also english dubs coming soon. Any of that crap found on page 2 was rule34 shit, not from the show. The first couple of episodes seem like traditional anime, but it gets so much more amazing after those intros, and season 2 is much better. It's got so much action, yet it's so unserious.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Changed her weapon, although it's still pretty balanced hopefully. Added a small slideshow of her fighting in the show for fun, although it's not meant to be taken literal, especially with that glow (cartoon exaggeration).
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am

Void this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cléophée Lemaître   Cléophée Lemaître - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cléophée Lemaître
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: