Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Althalos Keirstrider

Go down 
+3
Markka
Munroe
themodtester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Althalos Keirstrider  Empty
PostSubject: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Althalos Keirstrider  Scaled.php?server=252&filename=generalinformation
Quote :
Full Name: Althalos Keirstrider
Nickname: "Shieldy" or "Al " . He dual wields bloody tower shields, what would you expect?
Languages: Common.
Birthplace: A small, spartan house in a village not worth mentioning.
- He currently is a freelancer , although due to his unorthodox and somewhat questionable way of fighting, not many people tend to hire him. He is left with scarce amount of money to live off of.

Althalos Keirstrider  Scaled.php?server=837&filename=appearance
Quote :
Hair Color: Dirty black
Hair style: Short.
Eye Color: Dark brown.
Height: 5'11
Weight;
- Without armor, gladius and two tower shields; 72 kg or 158 lbs
- With armor, gladius and two tower shields; 118 kg or 260 lbs

Body Type: Incredibly stocky, well-built with broadly muscled physique
Distinguishing Features: He has a plethora of scars all over his body, some smaller than others, they were caused during his long run as a mercenary, they're a memoir of days long gone.

Althalos Keirstrider  Scaled.php?server=534&filename=skillsattributes

Attributes
Quote :
Strength
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
- His life as a mercenary had given him more than enough time to improve his strength. His unorthodox defensive technique also required an excessive amount of strength, which he eagerly improved. His strength is impressive, as he can wield two tower shields with surprising ease.

Endurance
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
- His time as a mercenary and even before had hardened him enough to be capable of enduring wounds that would incapacitate a normal person, but that depends on what for wound it is.

Dexterity
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
-He was never comfortable with dexterity, Althalos thinks of it as trivial and never has improved it other than the normal cognitive movement people perform. His running and sprinting is incredibly sluggish and slow, and he is left exhausted after a couple of seconds of sprinting as he is not used to this sort of movement.

Swordsmanship
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
- Although Althalos had learned the basics of swordsmanship, which includes his own personal Gladius that was gifted by his father, he never had any interest with learning further than what he knew, so he quickly discarded the thought of improving his swordsmanship. He uses the Gladius in only the worst case scenarios, he uses the weight of his body when attacking with the sword, which can leave him vulnerable to counters, as well as temporarily disorientating as well as staggering him.

Intelligence
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
- His father, whom was a retired mercenary, gave Althalos the chance to learn reading , Althalos was left oddly fascinated by shields after years of lecturing and practice, he eventually created his current dual wielding style. His devotion to this style did cause him to lack in other department. He's susceptible to magical attacks of any sort, lest he can block them with his current shields.

Skills
Spoiler:

The 5 Rules of Engagement
Spoiler:
Althalos Keirstrider  Scaled.php?server=804&filename=miscellaneousd

Quote :
Alignment: Lawful neutral.
Deity: None. "There are many thing that keep me alive, and prayin' ain't one of them."
Weapon(s): A small Gladius made of steel, its hilt made of leather, the leather seems rather worn off and the gladius itself seems in a rather bad condition.
Apparel: Many people will see him in his ornamental heavy armor that he almost constantly wears, but when he isn't wearing it, people will see him either cleaning said armor or inspecting his shields whilst clad in a simple cloth cloak and garments to match.
Inventory:
- Denizens of Surna will likely see him carrying an improvised knapsack around when he is not in town, most of his personal belongings residing in it.
- A small quantity of rations that keep him fed during his travels, he replenishes them every once in a while.
- A flask that is filled with either alcoholic beverages or water to keep himself hydrated during his training or long travels.
- A small coin purse.
- The coin purse contains 100 shillings.
- Two tower shields made of steel. ( Both equipped.)
- One gladius (Equipped)
- Ornamental armor (Equipped)

Last edited by themodtester on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Eh, I think it's fine right now.
Feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Needs less arms.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

I will end you
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 pm

I love this idea.
Back to top Go down
Mikoel

Mikoel

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I wanted to do this in skyrim, sadly I was disappointed
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Mikoel wrote:
I wanted to do this in skyrim, sadly I was disappointed
This man speaks the truth
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Accept, cause extensive talks with Alexander and helping him out made me decide he's a passable, and great character.
CONFUSED TURTLE.

Last edited by Krug on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Krug wrote:
Accept, cause extensive talks with Alexander and helping him out made me decide he's balanced.
<3
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome

Col Awesome

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:51 am

Accepted, completely willingly

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:06 am

Danke.
Kaaain, get your ass in here .
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 am

yeah yeah.

Accept, I'm interested to see the results of this character.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Bam. Approved <3
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Mooved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Althalos Keirstrider    Althalos Keirstrider  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Althalos Keirstrider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: