Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes, I'm sorry.

Go down 
+4
Psycheandromida
Jackxter
themodtester
Reager
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reager

Reager

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Although I'm not banned or anything, I figured I owed a few people an apology. A few of you might not know what the heck I'm talking about, but just roll with it. With the dismemberment of Abdul's arm and basically having both of my characters TK'd, I've had a little time to think about my presence in Olden. Since the day Aeria came back up, I really had my doubts about it lasting this long. I've been a troll and nuisance on the server a lot, noclipping around and also spamming on the mic back when. I haven't taken my RP seriously either, treating Abdul like a troll character a lot. The only true and serious RP I did was the one day I was on Chaelra, which made me think about how I've been RPing with Abdul and such. So sorry to most of the server for generally RPing unseriously and being a big troll at times. I've also been a jerk to a few select people, especially Kruggly. So I just wish to say sorry to him and others that I've offended. I'm probably going to take a break for a few days and just try and think seriously, mostly because I haven't RP'd in months and I've been covering up most of my mistakes in RP by only worsening it with improper conduct. Also a little apology to Pat and Xeloras, since I nonstop bother them a lot.

I know I'm not banned or forced to do an apology, I just don't want anyone thinking poorly of me because I've generally been acting like an idiot and a jerk.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 pm

I forgive you.
Meet me at room 320 *wink*
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm

lol scratch this post, was thinking of the wrong guy. Abdul was the fire guy, right? I never had any problem with him, so it's cool Razz. I wanna see some god damned Blight, so don't leave Razz.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

I was starting to wonder if anyone but me thought Abdul was overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

He's powerful, but not overpowered. If he was overpowered, a werebear would have never torn his arm off.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

He could FLY.

With FIRE.

:\
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Krug wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

He could FLY.

With FIRE.

:\

I tried that way back in the Geowulf era.

That earned me a two day ban.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Can't fly, but of course can use it to jump higher. If you think being able to jumper higher is overpowered, then make a complaint on it. This thread really isn't about him too much though Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

That's stupid.
Back to top Go down
RipTheHorizon

RipTheHorizon

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Reager wrote:
If you think being able to jumper higher is overpowered, then make a complaint on it. This thread really isn't about him too much though Razz

To be honest, I don't see the point in making separate threads for every single complaint they have about anything and anyone.
No offense, but it seems like you're just trying to hopelessly postpone people's complaints about your character right now, with the ultimate hope of the complaints never surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm

For as long as he's not flying with the fire and making ridiculous leaps, I don't really see much of a problem with it. A doublejump/higher jump, no problem I'd immediately see.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Reager wrote:
Although I'm not banned or anything, I figured I owed a few people an apology. A few of you might not know what the heck I'm talking about, but just roll with it. With the dismemberment of Abdul's arm and basically having both of my characters TK'd, I've had a little time to think about my presence in Olden. Since the day Aeria came back up, I really had my doubts about it lasting this long. I've been a troll and nuisance on the server a lot, noclipping around and also spamming on the mic back when. I haven't taken my RP seriously either, treating Abdul like a troll character a lot. The only true and serious RP I did was the one day I was on Chaelra, which made me think about how I've been RPing with Abdul and such. So sorry to most of the server for generally RPing unseriously and being a big troll at times. I've also been a jerk to a few select people, especially Kruggly. So I just wish to say sorry to him and others that I've offended. I'm probably going to take a break for a few days and just try and think seriously, mostly because I haven't RP'd in months and I've been covering up most of my mistakes in RP by only worsening it with improper conduct. Also a little apology to Pat and Xeloras, since I nonstop bother them a lot.

I know I'm not banned or forced to do an apology, I just don't want anyone thinking poorly of me because I've generally been acting like an idiot and a jerk.

apology not accepted
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
That's stupid.

And RPing a character that was still in approval and happened to tear my character's entire arm off and cause his death isn't stupid at all? (Only saying death cause I planned on him dieing had Zaku not intervened)

And RipTheHorizon, it never seems like you have something good to say. But either way, I merely thought of this as apology thread for me being a troll, not a discussion and complaint thread. But since you insist and had to make that comment, put your complaints in here if you wish. Also, don't be so paranoid, everyone's intentions aren't as bad as you think.

And yes, Abdul is powerful, but being able to jump higher isn't stupid. If you find him unreasonable and silly altogether, or still thinks he is OP'd, then I'll probably end up scrapping him.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm

apology over, lock this shit
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Would be best.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Quote :
And RPing a character that was still in approval and happened to tear my character's entire arm off and cause his death isn't stupid at all? (Only saying death cause I planned on him dieing had Zaku not intervened)

No, it isn't. Don't split hairs over this.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Apology over. We all love Reager. Locked per request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yes, I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm sorry.   Yes, I'm sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, I'm sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: