Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katharina A. Quintana

Go down 
+4
thorogoodd
Hyperiant
Mack
Jack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Katharina A. Quintana Empty
PostSubject: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Katharina A. Quintana KatharinaQuintanaMainPic

Spoiler:
Katharina A. Quintana KatharinaQuintanaMaintitle

Quote :

"Citizens of Nasii and Seljuk; This harlot is wanted for Extortion and Criminal Activities against the state! Report immediately if you spot this woman."
-- A poster labelling 'The Matron', posted within Sidan Bounty Guilds and Towns

Full Name: Katharina Aussidal Quintana
Nickname(s): Al Mahlim, The Matron
- She is called Al Mahlim by those who serve under her in a secretive organisation named 'The Cartel'. This roughly translates as The Matron, which is a hint at the nature of her status, and what she does.
Languages: Common, Sidan
Height: 5'11"
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Blonde
Birthplace: The Sultanate of Nasii, Sida

Katharina A. Quintana MFSkills
Quote :

Trading and Bargaining
- They say that The Matron wanders here and there swathed in cloths and dressed in desert jewels. She was last seen trading with many reputable merchants in the Sultanate of Seljuk, before her disappearance. It is also said that she is a trader of much reputation in Occitan. Where-ever she has travelled, bounties of treasure disappear in her wake. It is said that she could charm a snake into selling it's home. She is an avid trader, and makes her living through it.

Whip Combat
- The Matron has been called upon to use her whip from time to time. It is made from fine Sidan materials, and when used with enough force, is able to shear the skin off the backs of her foes. Though she relies on her bodyguards to fight for her, she is quite proficient with it.

Guile and Trickery
- It is said that The Matron is a master of wordcraft and the bearer of a silver-tongue. Many men have been bewitched by her charms! The Seljuk Watch have advised all citizens of Seljuk to stay away before she can put a spell on you with her words. In reality, The Matron is a master of guile, and always has a ploy in mind. This is why she has been chosen for her role in the Cartel.

Quote :
Personality:
- Katharina keeps her attitude purely business-like, as the true nature of her travels to Surna are on the behalf of the Cartel. She works under the alias 'The Matron', and is called this by all her followers. Only a few know her true name, as she keeps it secret. These select few still do not use this name in public, and only then when totally sure they are allowed to speak it.

Alignment: True Neutral

Inventory:
  • A light cloak with fur-lining, brown in hue and heavy.
  • Three different garbs of silk, cloth and fur, worn for all conditions. They are blue in hue.
  • A leather whip, coiled and attached to her belt at all times.
  • A mottled leather belt, obviously not Sidan in origin, nor quality.
  • A satchel filled with various paperwork, and a small dagger.
  • Assortments of pouches lining her belt, filled with coins and other oddities.
  • A veil and turban, to mask her face from those who might recognize her.

Quote :

Friends and Contacts:

• Vedran Kestrel: Close Friend

Quote :
Activity Log:

Last edited by Jack on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 pm

wie gehts
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I kid you not, I actually read this "The Moron" the first time and was like "INSTANT APPROVE."

I'm disappointed.

But for a Sidan, she's pretty cool. Even if she is a harlot dominatrix who will probably be used for torture and cybering.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 pm

sure whatever
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
I kid you not, I actually read this "The Moron" the first time and was like "INSTANT APPROVE."

I'm disappointed.

But for a Sidan, she's pretty cool. Even if she is a harlot dominatrix who will probably be used for torture and cybering.

If she was played by Markka...
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 am

Krug wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:

I'm disappointed.

If she was played by Markka...

Huhwhat?

Also, seems like a neat character.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 am

Accept, why not.
And we all know you, Moot. :v
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 am

This page makes me very happy.

Definitely accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 am

this has been accepted, MOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 am

Fine jeez
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katharina A. Quintana   Katharina A. Quintana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katharina A. Quintana
Page 1 of 1