Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where am I.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm

I'm back... Again...

Due to me going through a rather intensive college year, struggling with my job and overall trying to avoid going under dept, I've been unable to properly return last time I was here, nor was I able to devote my time into reading up Olden's new lore and make a new character accordingly.

However! As of late, things have been slowing down, and things are taking a turn for the better - I hope. This means I'm able to return, once again. Or maybe I'm just being delusional and this will be my one and only post for another three to six months. Who knows.

tl;dr

I'm a Canadian and I've been here since the God's procreated with mortals, and now I'm back.
Back to top Go down
BooM

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

not here.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
I'm back... Again...

Due to me going through a rather intensive college year, struggling with my job and overall trying to avoid going under dept, I've been unable to properly return last time I was here, nor was I able to devote my time into reading up Olden's new lore and make a new character accordingly.

However! As of late, things have been slowing down, and things are taking a turn for the better - I hope. This means I'm able to return, once again. Or maybe I'm just being delusional and this will be my one and only post for another three to six months. Who knows.

tl;dr

I'm a Canadian and I've been here since the God's procreated with mortals, and now I'm back.

Report to the ship ASAP.

We'll bang, k?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Phear wrote:
Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
I'm back... Again...

tl;dr

Report to the ship ASAP.

We'll bang, k?

pear stop it cybering is bannable you are banned get out of here

Back to top Go down
thoro

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:48 pm

but pat we cyber all the time
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Thoro SHUT UP WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER
Back to top Go down
BooM

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 pm

still an admin on these forums

shhh its our secret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.   Where am I. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: