Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server....down.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 am

Earlier today I was wondering why the server was down, and I just saw today on the status bar thing that shows the current status of the server, that the service was terminated for a racist server name. Then I remembered that Geo renamed the server to "Niggers".

Now, please join me while I contemplate whether I should go on a /rage or facepalm silently.
Server....down. 1236887452241
Back to top Go down

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 am

You didn't hear? Serv got hacked by one of those facepunch fags if I recal right. However, Sleekservers had our back during this whole flameshit and now, again, unless I'm mistaken, we have more slots then we did before and the blokes over at Sleekservers are keeping a close eye on it. Atm it's closed just for a bit for extra care but I should think it'll be up sometime with a password and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 am

Sleekservers is nice.
Back to top Go down

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Sleekservers is nice.

Aye, we 'luv 'em so, kickass group of guys, the lot of them.
Back to top Go down

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

I vote that when it's up, everyone that can be trusted with the password needs to be PMed it on SF
Back to top Go down

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 am

I see, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server....down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server....down.   Server....down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server....down.
Page 1 of 1