Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharresh Neasha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Birthplace:Kirantha (Naga Kindgdom)
Race:Naga (Half serpent, half human race, lower half serpent, upper half human)
Skill:Persuasion
Focus:Charisma, Intelligence

Biography:Sharresh, was born as a commoner in the kingdom of Kirantha. However, when she was very young, her parents died from a mysterious disease, leaving her all alone. She was found by one of Kirantha's Royal Guards (Not the Talibar ones) and brought to the Queen, who had been wanting a child, but had never married. She instantly fell in love with the little baby, and decided to raise it to be her personal handmaiden.

She had her raised by a nanny, and had her trained to be a skilled diplomat, and speaker. She was treated like the queens own daughter, eating with her, and conversing. Although she would never admit it openly, the Queen loved Sharresh more than anyone else, always fearing that harm would come of her.

Many years later, Sharresh has been sent to Talibar to represent the nation of Kirantha, find out if there is anything worthwhile in it, and secretly, so she can learn more of the world, and know of the other races, besides the Naga.

Sharresh has a kinder heart towards the other races, than most Naga, but this is mostly because she has never met anyone besides a Naga. She has been most surprised by the many mammalian races that live in the land, as well as the cold weather. (Kirantha is in a desert)

Sharresh wears a small blue top, that barely covers her chest (Naga aren't known for modesty), she has an assortment of golden jewelry, necklaces, and earings, as well as an ornamental golden rattler at the end of her tail, which is 7 foot.

Added October 6, 2008

Sharresh has recently gotten into a relationship with Thissa of Gnass, having become his mate, needless to say, the queen will not be happy about this.

Picture: Sharresh Neasha Sharreshrevealing

Thissa
Sharresh Neasha Lizardmanwithstaffbyale

Alignment:Lawful Neutral
Favored Enemy:None
Favored Weapon:Tail, Stiletto, Diplomats Dagger
Current Task: Learn about the various cultures of Talibar
Deity: (Whatever the Naga god is... I forget)

(Picture of Sharresh property of Drowtales, thnx to Phear for edits.)

Last edited by TRUlyjuST on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Pic added.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Picture of Thissa added.
Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

If Crim ever engages in a conversation with her, he'll have to either have his eyes closed, covered, or looking completely away in order to do so. (because he is quite pious about staying pure of thought =D)
Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Not I, they ain't modest and neither am I!
Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Sharresh Neasha .300207fkmj-w
LZRD PPL!
Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

lol the writing on Sharresh's pic says "PHEAR" XD
Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:

Course, Phear is one mighty devil with the pics, wish I still had that Specter pic he gave me >_<
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: :O! SPECTAR PIC? NOWAINOWAIOMGBBQ!?   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Aye that he be.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:

Course, Phear is one mighty devil with the pics, wish I still had that Specter pic he gave me >_<

I have a copy of every pic I've 'shopped. I 'shopped it, I got it.

And I put that logo on everything I shop. I just wasn't able to remove that massive speech bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharresh Neasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharresh Neasha   Sharresh Neasha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharresh Neasha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: