Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have found the perfect theme!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

I have found the perfect theme! Empty
PostSubject: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 am

See forums.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 am

Oh my stars and girders, I've never seen a more cute theme!!!!!!!!

I think it truly conveys what we try to do here in Aeria, and what it's all for; to help the little ones!!!

None of that violent magic or guns stuff; It's bad for the kids!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 am

......... My god.... Its the sign of an apocalypse... With all due respect life is all but war, there is no peace, and even if you seek peace you'll only see death.
There is no way to avoid any kids to see death, war, violence, and pain. Even if you are to rid of weapons and magic you can't rid the hearts of hatred, pain, and rage Smile Also there's always fists and the body..
Anyway Very Happy
Also what I speak is rather true considering all the kids at my school and many other schools I know of have many kids holding switch-blades and or knives.

Note/Edit: >.> Mwhahahahahaha, This is not a serious reply by the way Very Happy

Last edited by Drakeson on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : blahhhh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 am

***Psyche Slowly starts to cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am

Narran wrote:
You crazy D:!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:06 am

Drakeson wrote:
Narran wrote:
You crazy D:!?
Lolno, I b female.
Females LOOOOOOVE TEH HELLO KITTY

Just look at her, SHE'S CUTE!
I have found the perfect theme! Hello-kitty-20070508-252782

That is -so- my new avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 am

Please someone have the common sense to change it. Yellow text looks stupid and Councillors' names look retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 am

YES FINALLY *Hugs the dark colors* Never again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have found the perfect theme!   I have found the perfect theme! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have found the perfect theme!
Page 1 of 1