Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Varmithas Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Well... He's dead.... Soooo now I don't know what to do.. I would RP Alexander but really... IDK Anymore.. rather bored now... Well.. Guess mean time I play Alexander and walk around...
/me sighs and walks around...

Last edited by Drakeson on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weeeeee)
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 pm

How'd he die?
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:09 pm

EDIT: Change of plans Varmithas Drakeson is not dead.
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 am

Oh jeez, who saw THAT one coming?
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 am

What can I say....
Rather was sad when he was Gone
But I think this gives him a chance now Smile
Considerably the man that's staked to the cross from Alexander would be one of Varmithas Shadows that he weaved up together to do such an act...
Sooo.. Yea... Very Happy
*Finally happy runs around*
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 am

I like how you are bringing a PK'd character back to life. I do believe you would need administrative approval for that, even if you were the one who killed off your own character.

Edited: Jumbo told me what happened. Nvm.
Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeaa...
Note to All:
Alexander Stukov
Varmithas Drakeson
Is both my characters....
Alexander Stukov in time will be doing the killing on Varmithas Drakeson but he doesn't know he's alive Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varmithas Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varmithas Gone   Varmithas Gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varmithas Gone
Page 1 of 1