Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--- --- ---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 pm

--- --- ---

Last edited by || Divinity || on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Div, this is an amazing idea, man. If you could pull it off I think it'd be awesome. Everyone here's willing to help, or at least they damn well should be D:<

Also, DIRKA LURKA SHIRPA BAKA LAKA
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Voice actors?
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Public attention to ourselfs? We all remember what happend last time!
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Donixs wrote:
Public attention to ourselfs? We all remember what happend last time!

Oshi- Good point, but er... Damn. Could be a serious problem.
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

--- --- ---

Last edited by || Divinity || on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
Relax.

The only thing it will do is touch up on the server, make it look awesome, and I might include the IP.

Depends what you guys think.

Also, the voice actors I have covered. [People who use the mic or what ever to speak as each character.]

That's awesome then. Very Happy. What help, if any, do you need from us?
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

--- --- ---

Last edited by || Divinity || on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Well, if you wanted a quick name there's a good name generator over at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickname, if you wanted to use that.

In terms of models, I think it's possible to download skins for the standard DOD:S models you get in Gmod from FPSbanana - Those could work, and the Olden content pack could provide some models as well. That's really all I can think of as an immediate response.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Just make a video and keep it private, just for the people who are at Olden.

Don't give anyone else any information.
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:22 pm

In terms of music, you could also go through some classic soundtracks for war films, or use some dated military marches. But I'm only suggesting. Razz
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm

--- --- ---

Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
Well, my friend still owes me DOD:S for Steam and when I told him about this he said he would get it to me ASAP. I also am in the process of earning enough money to buy the fraps full version. [My job sucks, pays minimum wage]

I also have the AoC models which will help alot for gaurds, peasents, archers, ect.

What I really need is some models for a buisness worker type character for before he is drafted.

On top of that, I have a few songs in mind.

Rise Against - Hero of War
Linkin Park - Leave out all the Rest

Yeah, the models thing is probably the most crucial in this stage. I can't argue with the song choices either ^ ^.

Best thing to do for that business worker model is to just search around for something usable perhaps?
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 pm

--- --- ---

Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:32 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
Working on it.

Was thinking about using some maps from DoD but I need one for before he found out he was being drafted.

Yeah. The main problem here is finding a map that looks good with the DOD:S maps, and still serves your purpose. Possibly use certain sections of different maps? Like, the interior room of a certain map, and the hall of another. You know what I mean?
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 pm

--- --- ---

Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

--- --- ---

Last edited by || Divinity || on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 am

Opening narration? Opening text? Some kind of scene setter, I suppose.
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:38 am

Military training montage with opening narration/text?
Back to top Go down

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:39 am

Mack wrote:
Military training montage with opening narration/text?

Ooh, that'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Steveman12

Steveman12

Character sheet
Name: Bael Prosith
Race: Half-Elf

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 am

I am (as always) late to the party but if you need i could take a like side role in it if i can. You know like one of the not so important to the storyline characters that appears like off-and on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--- --- --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- --- ---   --- --- --- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--- --- ---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: