Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matagi Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Themesong:

Matagi Lee
Race: Human
Birthplace: ???
Skill: Expert Bladesman / Samurai / Alchemist

Biography: Though during his travel he randomly disappered for sixty five years in his time to where he would be a forgotten man. No one knew why or where he went to where the point after ten years he would be a Forgotten Swordsman. Though this is what he wished for Matagi Lee was rather hunted down by Governments to make use of him due to his expert swordsmanship and most especially assassinations. Though the question is, "Why is he so young." during his travels and disappearance he found a cave and a 90 year old alchemists of which he has learned many things from. Luckily for Matagi the 90 year old man was his friend during his birth place. Such long time though and sadly the old man was going to die in a month. During this time Matagi did his best and learned as hard as he can with his friend. During the time The Old Man was making an aging potion just for Matagi. When Matagi learned of this and saw what he just done he said, "Why don't you drink it you're going to die..." of course the old man just laughed and said, "I do not wish to live anymore, through these years and harsh times I am useless, Yes, I may have saved lives but I have yet not have the power to help them go through their times. You Matagi must help the people that does need help. You and that sword of yours is the thing that people need. I know this is hard to say this but I wish to live in peace. You have learned many things and this potion will bring back your youth. You as well have the book of what I wrote from and all the list of potions to make. I wish you the luck Matagi now go. I think I'm going to take a long deep sleep." After the final words Matagi left him alone and took the book of alchemist that he wrote. Soon he was to never see his friend again. Through which he drank the potion to return to his youthful self. During his time he learned the potions from his book in and out, soon to be a great alchemist for the people that are sick, dieing, and the weak. He as well teaches people how to use sword since it seems that he thinks he's a good teacher.
---- Child History Till Now:
Matagi Lee was brutally trained at age 5 and lived a supposedly normal life, usually his trainings are always with his sword he barely uses any magic or never used them at all. He never wears an armor as it is disgrace towards his Family Tree as well considering all family members died honorably in their wars wearing without an armor. His Greatest time of seeing his death is that he will die honorably as his forefathers have.
---- Why is he here?:
His history is unknown and his city was ran by a government that only knows of dictatorship. Where his town was burned to the ground as he refused to serve them for a pitiful war that only meant death to the innocents and the women to be raped by the uncivilized soldiers they have. He wonders around now because he wish to help people and not kill them. Though when times comes there is only war in the future of his mind.
---- The First War He Was Involved:
During his time Matagi Lee was in a war against the government to free its people and live a normal life. This ended up with over 50,000 Strong Samurais and him leading it. This is only major event he has ever had in his life. The battle was brutal and thousands died as they fight towards the inner capital city to free the hostage. In the end they won and Matagi Lee was supposedly called a Hero from now on after the decapitation of a generals head during his fight with him. Though after such news he has only brought more pain and suffering to his people. This has rounded over a million people to be involved of the first Samurai and Government battle of his people. Where Hundreds of Thousands of people died, during this time Matagi Lee was mentioned only few times in the books of the history in their people. Leading his people fighting towns and freeing people. Though all was brainwashed causing the people to think he never existed and all was a lie. In the end the war has been over where 834,573 has died. In total casualties the Government won with reinforcements of 5,000,000 Strongly armed troops and soon their beloved homeland was ran over. His rage still carries on till this day to where he swore a blood-pact oath he will return and free his homeland from the corrupt government and resume the peaceful ways of his people. All but an outcast and outlaw now Matagi is... Soon he will see his people and will finally live happily.
Age he fought in this war and ended in this war: 32-48
The war lasted for 16 Years all but blood and the dead lays in the grounds of the battlefield everyday.

-----------------------
Alchemists:
Potions he makes:
Black Potion: The Black Potion is his little own made Napalm he rather doesn't know this at time because usually he makes several vials that's black already causing him to be confused massively. At times he would possibly catch his foot on fire.

Blue Potion: This is the potion that counter-attacks his black potion, also used for freezing peoples position.

Green Potion: When the potion vial breaks at a targeted area. The whole area is covered in poison gases. Very effective for Matagi Lee and his favorite weapon when fighting vampires, werewolves, or mostly a lot of other people. Poison Effect: Causes to destroy all key systems of senses, making the person think that the enemy is attacking is slow and misses you but rather instead in his world he hits you fast other effects as well causing the person not able to smell and sometimes in cases they would not be able hear well. The effect only takes place if the person breaths it.

Yellow Potion: This counter-attacks his Green Potion. Usually he uses this when he sometimes accidentally drops or someone hurls the potion green back at him causing him to lose his sense. But this rather has a side-effect causes the person to well... Rather be drunk I suppose.

White Potion: This makes the person purely drunk. Though the good side is he's more flexible and faster. Other than that its usually a alcohol he uses when he feels like he needs more speed to kill his enemy.

Purple Potion: This is.. Rather his Transformation potion that turns him into the old man he always uses to cover his tracks and such.
--------------

Alignment: True Neutral
Favored Enemy: Idiots, and Mostly Idiots
Favored Weapon: His Sword
Sword Name: Iruyei
Material: Enchanted made out of tempered steel inscribed on it as well.
Enchantment: Causes his blade rather harder to break and as well make it more sharp
Sharpness: Very Sharp
Weight: Feather Weight
(Picture below is the sword)

Deity: No One
Current Task:
Nothing

Saying: "You seen death? No... A person that has seen death is death himself."

Picture:

The old man with the hat is him with drinking his disguise also his fighting skills.
Matagi Lee Sword
Him without the potion.

Note:
Well I was trying get the story up and running with a friend of mine helping me make it look good and explain a lot but turns out he's on his exam Expect it to make a lot more sense when he comes back. Also he never uses magic. Never in his life has he ever practiced.
Notes Note: Errr opinions would be appreciated so he isn't really that powerful didn't want him to be supposedly "God-like" to peoples eyes.
P.S.: English is my 3rd Language excuse my Grammar.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 am

I....suppose... but, I want more people's opinions
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Yea, please give opinions willing to -Balance- him. If he is "Overpowered".
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm

I say that you've got enough characters as there is. Kill some off, and I'll accept this one.
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Varmithas Drakeson is dead? lol
Only have 2 Main Characters.. This and Alexander.
Rest is just minor characters and for normal RP once and awhile.
In rest I mean like 1 character really... Razz

Last edited by Drakeson on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : herr)
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:01 am

Come on any more opinions of this?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:05 am

I'll accept it, just make sure he doesn't powergame...
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 am

>.> Hokay Very Happy
Besides most likely I'll end up getting owned.
Back to top Go down

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

MOve him to PK please
Died of stabbing himself in the heart with his Tanto before dieing from all the enemies trying kill him because of Alienor setting up the whole town to kill him due to the fact breaking up with her ICLY.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Matagi Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matagi Lee   Matagi Lee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I lol'd, and, PK'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matagi Lee Empty