Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take a step back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Take a step back. Empty
PostSubject: Take a step back.   Take a step back. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 am

So, as it stands we're not in good shape here, this much is obvious. Now, we need a plan that will work in the longterm, this much again, is obvious, we have to fix many things and all the rest. At this rate it's not even sure if we'll last the week without having these problems fixed.

However, this is not such an easy thing to do while we have daily trolling on server and community attacks and all that other bullshit.

So, what I'm suggesting is we put up a password on the server for about a week. Now, obviously this would be a laughable idea for a solution, but it's not a solution, it will however help us get one. What we need in this situation is a week or so to take a big step back, away from the constant stress of an open server and all that crap and have a more relaxed time for us to make good decisions in regards to how we're gonna fix this, it will also let dedicated members continue to play while we think of ways we could try to fix this. At the very least it will give dedicated members more time to enjoy Olden the way it used to be, in a more or less quiet and neibourhoodstyle community.

I've talked to a few people, mostly normal members on this idea, but my general feedback has been good.

I'm putting this idea up to the council, mods, admins and anyone else you feel like showing this to.

Should we put a lock on the server, take a big step back and regroup?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Take a step back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a step back.   Take a step back. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:31 am

I already see how bad Aeria is by the time I'm one foot away. :\

You could take my suggestion into consideration: http://aeria.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f1/a-rant-of-mine-and-genuine-thoughts-of-leaving-gmodrp-entirely-t810.htm#4588
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Take a step back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a step back.   Take a step back. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 am

I agree with Ruta's idea, but I'm not quite ready to turn Olden into just a privateRP Geo, not just yet. This will lessen ALOT of stress I hope, and let us think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take a step back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a step back.   Take a step back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a step back.
Page 1 of 1