Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ricardo Mendelev

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Themesong:
None. Bitch
Race: Human
Birthplace: ?
Skill: Light Crossbows, Short Swords.
Gear Light Crossbow, Short Sword, Chain shirt under Leather Jerkin, holy water, Book of his faith, Engraved Codpiece.

Biography:
Ricardo Mendelev travels around the land, he thinks it is his holy duty, given to him by "God" (He never says his gods real name, who knows?) To spread the word. He is so fanatical about his faith he sees everyone and everything as corrupt and impure. He tries his very best to weed out and exterminate the Blasphemers of the land.
Alignment:Lawful Good
Favored Enemy: Heretics, Blasphemers, Unpure people, Vampires, Mutants (catgirls)
Favored Weapon: Crossbows.
Deity: "God"
Current Task: Cleanse the land of heretics.

Picture:
Ricardo Mendelev Inquisitor-1

Last edited by Omap on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Omap wrote:
Favored Enemy: Heretics, Blasphemers, Unpure people, Vampires, Mutants (catgirls)

He's a racist, then.[/slightlyofftopic]

Omap wrote:
Favored Enemy: Unpure people

He'll love Richard, then. (but don't get all pedo on him *cough*)

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm

I THINK the picture is taken... ask Phaeron.
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm

How does that make him a racist, Moon?
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty

No, he's just pious.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Omap wrote:

He's a racist, then.[/slightlyofftopic]

Yes.
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Omap wrote:
Yes.

Well spoken.
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Do gods IRL dislike people for looking different IRL? I don't think they do. Especially ones that are products of other's own wrong-doings/spells. (like almost no god in Aeria would even dislike kazuths in general just because they're kazuth and not human)[/offtopic]

Also, not all vampires are evil. They might be unholy in nature, but -not- evil. *cough Eiken cough*

If he's going to be doing any slaying, won't he need weapons? (I know you stated it in his skills, but you should probably put it in his documented inventory, as well)
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote :
Do gods IRL dislike people for looking different IRL?
God-S- don't exist in real life.
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Do gods IRL dislike people for looking different IRL? I don't think they do. Especially ones that are products of other's own wrong-doings/spells. (like almost no god in Aeria would even dislike kazuths in general just because they're kazuth and not human)[/offtopic]

Also, not all vampires are evil. They might be unholy in nature, but -not- evil. *cough Eiken cough*

He can believe his own kind of twisted pious sense, probably. And yeah, we know your characters, you don't have to make references to them ALL THE TIME.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:

If he's going to be doing any slaying, won't he need weapons? (I know you stated it in his skills, but you should probably put it in his documented inventory, as well)

Ricardo Mendelev sees all as equal, Equally Impure and equally heretical.
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Mack wrote:
God-S- don't exist in real life.

That's your opinion, not a known fact. When the general population of the world says so, then it's a known fact.

Also, please try not to say things like "there is no god" when there are people around that say otherwise. (even if it's not true, it's just not right to take their opinion away from them by saying that. (unless none of them care about your opinion))

EDIT:
That guy Krug wrote:
Stuff I can't remember that you said

I completely agree. (except for the part about me mentioning my chars. When two or more admins ask me nicely to stop, I will. (asking politely always helps with me =D))

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Actually, I was referring to the Olden gods not existing in real life. But you can believe in whatever you want to. May Ao bless you, Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ricardo Mendelev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Mendelev   Ricardo Mendelev Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricardo Mendelev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: