Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister Helga

Go down 
+5
Pat
Lord-Vorn
GeoWulf
TRUlyjuST
Omap
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am

The PK of Helga wasn't approved from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 am

?
No no no...
I Say that someone going kill Helga or try to...
Sorry misunderstanding...

Because a lot of the kids hate her already lol....
Going be that inicdent of that kindagarden teacher being almost killed by her students all trying to stab her and shiz...
Or was it the first grade teacher...
*Shrugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 am

Then I'll make a mercenary just to protect Helga. Because, seriously. All these orphan-widdle-kiddy characters are getting WAY out of hand. How the hell could so many parents manage to die after having a kid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 am

So far, neither of my three child/teenager chars have met her. (if she tried to take Eiken in, she'd only get Bitter's response Razz)

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellphail is fixed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 am

Drakeson wrote:
Correctioonnn......
Now try to deal with a kid with two swords....
lol....
Sister Helga = Killed.

*** Kruggly adjusts his glasses, and turns to the camera. He is crouching in the bush, with a large headed paladin stalking a nun in the background.

And as we can see, the native Drakeson spots an opportunity to PK. He is driven by the opportunity to enhance his e-penis, and must at all costs ensure that this PK'able character falls to his almighty ego-blade of souls. There is often the odd chance that a Drakeson will fall in battle, but no matter, the dead Drakeson will soon be absorbed and utilised yet again by another Drakeson.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am

Drakeson wrote:
Because a lot of the kids hate her already lol....
Going be that inicdent of that kindagarden teacher being almost killed by her students all trying to stab her and shiz...
Or was it the first grade teacher...
*Shrugs*

There's no point to hate her, and what could a child do about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 am

Killl @.@.......

*Grins* Oh well... Hehe... Love that camera..
*Enters the camera* As you can see here... I'm going advance far...
And PK is to be accepted by other player I can't kill everyone out of the blind sky now can I?
*Slowly rolls around and disappers from the camera* MWHAHAHAH
Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 am

Firstly...Lol Random.
Secondly...I have not seen any evidence of Alexander providing the kids with weapons and so that is just not feasible

Conclusion......Lol Random posts and also you need to actually rp giving those kids weapons, not just make it up at the flip of a switch
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Drakeson wrote:
--And PK is to be accepted by other player--.

And the admin committee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah Drake, ICly you haven't done anything to "arm the kids". Perhaps actually RP it out before you say it's happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 pm

*Points at Eiken fixing his spear diamond dusting it*
*Points at some random person comming in buying a sword*
*Points another random person thats young buying a sword*
Hrmm.. 3 Kids I counted either I strengthened it, or sold my swords....
Maybe you should know Krug that I did RP it out? Oh wait you were to busy making jokes and didn't know when to stop Smile Or simply go observer mode and fly everywhere doing nothing and just watching us not RPing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Atleast he's not powergaming and saying "NU THAT CUNT HEEPEN CUZ MAH OTHA CHAR DEED SUMFING TU PRVNENT EEHT."

And I find it unrealistic how even a SINGLE kid could afford a sword. Let alone a diamond-dusted spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:24 pm

At least I don't destroy, disrupt other peoples RP making Sex jokes... (Note thats to Krug)
And other such things? Let alone many others joined in? I thought it was banned to speak of it OOCLY? Guess not

Of course that was unrealistic but somehow the person did get that money..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Oh wait you were to busy making jokes and didn't know when to stop Smile Or simply go observer mode and fly everywhere doing nothing and just watching us not RPing.

Hmm. I don't ever really get out of observe cause I hang around in the sky adminin 24/7.

Drakeson wrote:
At least I don't destroy, disrupt other peoples RP making Sex jokes... (Note thats to Krug)

I stopped that shit A WHILE BACK. Let it go. That is, if your ego will allow you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm

You stopped it yesterday when I finally told you what.. 20th time to make you stop?
That of course I'm happy but yet I still have a feeling your carrying it on in a different way. *Shrugs* Oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Drakeson wrote:
You stopped it yesterday when I finally told you what.. 20th time to make you stop?
That of course I'm happy but yet I still have a feeling your carrying it on in a different way. *Shrugs* Oh well

I wasn't on yesterday. Kindly shut the fuck up and stop brown nosing Pat whilst slowly ruining my image. I know you just want me out of admin position, and I'm not even an admin anyway. I'm just a temp. admin keeping the server in check when I can - so back off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Brown Nosing pat? Making such assumptions out of no where without evidence?
Hrmmm.... as I sit back here your destroying your own image.
And, making you lose admin? (Temp. Admin) *Shrugs* If I wanted to make you lose admin I'd do the same to you like I did to Vorn (Trying to pull of same plan) but thats a different story.
Oh not yesterday sorry, sunday was it then? I can't remember cause someone did same thing as you did before.
And I will... Back off.... study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Quote :
If I wanted to make you lose admin I'd do the same to you like I did to Vorn (Trying to pull of same plan) but thats a different story.

First of all: that's threatening.

Second: You framed Vorn. Vorn never did anything.

Quote :
cause someone did same thing as you did before.

You're so tease-able, I suppose.

Now stfu and get back on topic.

Helga needs to work faster. The children are multiplying!
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Helga will double her efforts.

Also, you might want to check your alignments before stabbing a nun.

A nun of Tyr.

goddamn, are you an idiot? Its perfectly acceptable to stab an unarmored, 78 year old sister of the faith carring no armaments but a yardstick.

Also, how the fuck could a kid use a spear effectively, he's a goddamn kid. Kids USUALLY don't know how to use a spear/sword/whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm

*ahem* Fantasy setting. People (especially boys) learn how to fight at a much younger age. Eiken has been practicing the way of the spear since he was 12. And he's progressed surprisingly fast. (besides that, he's a full vampire (nickname = Count Dickula) and is -way- stronger than a 78 year old nun.)

And Richard is allready in the care of his legal guardian, and loving adoptive mother. (and his somewhat rough adoptive father. (who still cares about him, even though he's pretty rough with him.)) Whome can and will defend both her newborn and Richard without thinking too much about herself first. (she would deffinitely accept going to jail for punching a nun if it meant keeping her children from living such a harsh life at an orphanage with a mean old nun)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 am

Fantasy or not, boys are not strong fighters. He can have learnt the way of the spear and he could very well know how to use it, but he'd still be bested by an older fighter.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 am

Well, yeah, but he's also a vampire, implying that he has greater dexterity, agility, and strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:54 am

He's a vampire kid. Still a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 am

Quote :
And Richard is allready in the care of his legal guardian, and loving adoptive mother

Then why the fuck are you still crying about Helga taking him in?

And vampire or not, a kid is TOO SMALL to carry a spear. He couldn't use it properly if he so was a BLESSED vampire. His little hands wouldn't be able to get a good enough grip, his little arms wouldn't reach far enough for him to be able to swing/stab with it properly. He'd be holding it way too long out and the tip would weight the whole spear down and he'd ram it into the ground, and, if he's charging, he'd polevault up into the air and land on his face, or just ram it into his own gut and stop dead in his tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 am

Mack wrote:
Then why the fuck are you still crying about Helga taking him in?.

Cause he just wants to mention his character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Helga
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: