Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felicia Kasteen - Some magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Empty
PostSubject: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

* The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.)

Felicia Kasteen.

* WHAT you are applying said character for.

Some magic.

* What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.)

Telekinesis
--
Felicia can move objects and nudge people to varying, and somewhat sporadic degrees of force, Casting requires her to focus on a specific person/item. this is not something she can do easily with her deteriorating mental stability, and constantly will work in unexpected ways, I.E. Missfire. The most she can do without a guaranteed failure is lifting about ten pounds, or pushing with the force equivalent of a medium shove (30-40 pounds of force.)

Mind Reading --

Felicia's awakened magic abilities grant her the ability to read the surface thoughts of the people around her, skimming bits of information from the "tops of their heads," so to speak. Delving deeper into an individuals mind puts an enormous amount of strain on her own, and she has never done it before. The drawback to this is the fact that she cannot "turn off" the ability. Whenever she is near another person, she will hear fragments of their thoughts in her own head, Hearing to many at the same time can quickly confuse and overwhelm her, and if a person thinks of seemingly random, quick, thoughts, it can disorient her, and prevent her from gaining any useful bits of information. This is the main reason for her fraying mind. To many voices grating in her skull.

Suggestion --

Felicia can implant tiny suggestions into peoples minds with some minor difficulty. The suggestions are in no way controlling the person, so "jump off a bridge" won't work. The suggestions are surface thoughts in the victims head, and they may or may not agree to them. A person that might think this beneficial to their situation is more inclined to one who is not. Here is an example.

Two swordsmen are fighting over a damsel, Each of them get the same suggestion, Knight 1 is in full plate and has a heavy mace, Knight 2 is a small man in a chain shirt wielding a dull short sword. They both get the suggestion "Run, you can't win this fight!" Knight one will obviously ignore this suggestion, while knight two will be more inclined to follow it, instead of dying over the damsel.

That is just a rough example. The backfiring of this is rather mild, it may make Felicia forget where she is, or make her speak the suggestion instead of sending it with magic, and of course, there is always the chance for her to start babbling upon the floor, but that is a small chance, suggestions aren't that hard to put in peoples heads

* Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.
Learned through a traumatic mental-magical awakening.

* Your SteamID.
STEAM_0:0:4137187

* Why you think you should have these abilities.
They are rather mild for magic abilities, At least, I think. Felicia is to feeble and weak to use melee weapons,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 am

Seems very fair and controlled. So long as you don't abuse these abilities then there's no reason why not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 am

Good RPer, very mature, one of the last people I'd suspect to abuse these powers.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Lets just say, If I ever start shooting people with magic beams, you can tell me "you're too mentally unstable for that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm

I definitely approve, Omap is a great roleplayer, very responsible. And his app is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

It IS a great app. Very Happy

Everyone else use this as an example, kthx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:03 pm

I've thought it over, and I approve.

This has been a Charon-9 producted post.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

*GONG RINGS* THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicia Kasteen - Some magic   Felicia Kasteen - Some magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felicia Kasteen - Some magic
Page 1 of 1