Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perma Ban...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Perma Ban... Empty
PostSubject: Perma Ban...   Perma Ban... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:12 am

As you all probably know, Mack has long been a flammer here and in my opinion, we've bar far beyond lenient with him. Under the authorisaiton of our head administer Pat, who is the one who gave Mack this last chance, I am hereby issuing a permenant ban to Mack on server and on forum, never allowing him to return regardless of whatever complaints we may receive. This ban will be effective immediatly from both forums and servers.

This is a notice to all Admins and moderators that may be contacted in regards to if/why Mack was banned, he was banned due to flamming, member abuse and community trolling, in other words, mainly rule 1 and 2. Do not disclose this information to anyone, Mack included unless we post here stating that you may tell who you wish. In the event that someone won't take "I'm not allowed to tell you." and an answer, send them over to me and it will be explained in detail. This ban is final and may not be revoked without discussion to both all ranks of admins and mods, and to the community as a whole.

-Rutabega
Back to top Go down

Perma Ban...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Board of Directors :: Moderators-
Jump to: