Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaeynz Anger Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:37 pm

* The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.)
Kaeynz

* WHAT you are applying said character for.
I'm applying for a special ability that only activates when he is incredibly angry.

What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.)
The ability activates when he is angry. Once activated, an aura forms around him. The color of the aura signifies how angry and how powerful he is at the moment. Black is the weakest. Red is the strongest. Red only occurs when a loved one is killed, hurt or something like that. White, only happens once. He tries his best to ignore it. The only possible reason to use it would be to protect a loved one. When white, a sphere forms around him and the person he wants to save. He successfully saves the person, giving them full health and replenishing their energy. It can cure all wounds. But once the white aura is gone, he does a painful death. Any other aura leaves him very weak and vulnerable.
PHYSICAL FEATURES: Once this happens, during any aura, his eyes turn red, his fangs grow longer, and so do his claws. He grows about 1 or 2 inches taller.

Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.
He was born with them, but has been unaware of it.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:527116

Why you think you should have these abilities.
I think I should have these abilities because, so far, I have no characters with magical abilities. I wanted to make a character that is different than all the other children. I won't abuse any of the things I apply for .

Please keep note that I'm on my iPod touch while writing this. I will fix this once I can go on my computer.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Seems nice - and don't use everything as an excuse to be angry.

Otherwise, honourary accept.
Back to top Go down

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaeynz Smash! *reference to hulk*

Nah, I would probably use if he's under attack and is about to get owned or when someone he loves gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Crazy...
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm going to update it some more. I'm going to change his physical features when this happens. Like Naruto, if you have seen episode 133 or 134, when Naruto and Sasuke battle it out and they unleash their demons and shit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:17 pm

I don't watch cheesy manga
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:16 pm

I read it, it's just more descriptive on video.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Eeeh....Be careful with this, no abuse. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaeynz Anger Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaeynz Anger Power   Kaeynz Anger Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaeynz Anger Power
Page 1 of 1