Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Empty
PostSubject: Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]   Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:06 am

This'll be a dump for all my cool contraptions and edited poses. They'll all be in this thread so I can access them easily and they are there for public viewing. Comments to be made only on work or own poses and screenshots, which you can also post here. Thread does not want to be derailed.

__

Was experimenting what would happen if I cartooned up the effects and changed everything to my liking. Added my own watermark just in case, y'know?

Normal
Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] CartoonZakoria

Super High Res Filtered
Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] CartoonZakoriaSHEF

__

ROCK OUT! SUMMON THE SUN WITH YOUR GODLY WHITE EXPLORER!

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Gm_bigcity0056

__

Eyeliner tests on multiple females, testing shape and thickness of eyeliner.

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] EyelinerTestr
Back to top Go down

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]   Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:07 am

I love the stylised citizens.

Seriously, make loads more of those, if not a whole series / comic.

Also I c wut u did with the eyeliner in that first pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]   Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Those cartoon'nifyed citizens are Kickass

You seriously need to consider making a comic, or something in that style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]   Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:01 am

Moar tests coming later. I'm gonna attempt to do some hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]   Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimental Editing - [Where I shall keep most of my screenies + Editing]
Page 1 of 1