Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Empty
PostSubject: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Strolling through the lower parts of Leyanara just as the sun has set you pass by an ordinary looking building with a sign titled "Green lantern" accompanied with a bright lantern containing a green flame that dances and twinkles with every slight gust of wind. Upon entering the shop you notice how large it is. The room is quite large length-wise with a low ceiling over your half of the building along with a ladder about mid room, which leads above. The other half of the room is occupied with a blazing fire in a stone mantle, flanked with two soft looking armchairs and a couch. Along every wall there are shelves with row upon row of interesting and exotic items the likes of which you have never seen before. Finally, on the opposite wall from the door is a heavy wooden counter with a familiar figured clothed in a simple black cloak and hood with a bandana hiding the lower part of his face leaving just his wise glinting eyes visible as he bids you welcome to his establishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Drakeson Duran walks in with his face covered in shadows from his hair he smiles quietly and chuckles as he looks through the room.

He soon heads towards the man in the black cloak holding his violin on his back turning his face straight asking,

"So, what do you have for sale, good sir?"

He looks around once more,

"A lot of things of which I can't make my mind to see if I can buy it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 am

*** Normion "Duncis" Diotchin walks in to the trading post and asks "Does anyone have a potion that could convert a vampire to a human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 pm

**The Trader brushes a bit of dust off the countertop**

"I'm afraid no such thing exists, there's no known cure for vampirism, though if you tried the Tyr Chapter house and asked about it there might be something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:38 am

OOC: Is he lying or is there not actually, because Truly said there were.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

OOC: I've heard there were, Ruta says he heard differently. I've seen a potion cure for Vampirism, and one of my characters has been cured of vampirism before, >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm

OOC: Well, only way I've heard you can cure vamprism that's fully developed is a holy purge. We try to get rid of the "You can just poof away your issues and problems with a handy potion or spell" sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm

OOC: DEATH TO POTION WHORING!!! CAPS LOCK IS -NOT- CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"   Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leyanara Trading post "Green Lantern"
Page 1 of 1