Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normion "Duncis" Diotchin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Empty
PostSubject: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Themesong:

Race: Human Vampire
Birthplace: Leyanara
Skill:
Able to Eavesdrop.
Can be very Stealthy.
Good at close combat.
Biography:
Normion was born 19 years ago in Leyanara. His parents were poor so he was always having to carry out jobs to pay for food and such like. No one knows how or when, but somehow he started taking assigned killings for money. Not very many people know of him being an assassin, he is thought to be a baker. He usually leaves a picture of a blade as his "calling card". So far no one has found evidence to use against him as his killings are usually discrete. One day he was bitten by a female vampire, whom he does not know the name of, this first time, she was only feeding, but he found her again and because it made him feel "turned on" (It's truth, I know we're not supposed to, but :S ) . This time she bit him and made him become a vampire, he slept for 3 days straight after this, eventually waking up, not knowing where he was. Also he felt a hunger, not for human food, but for.... Humans! He went out of the room he was in and spotted a man, this man became Duncis' prey. Duncis grabbed him round the neck and pulled him into the closest alley way. He then snapped the man's neck, thus snapping his spinal cord, killing him. After killing the man, Duncis sucked the blood out of him and eventually his hunger slowed down and eased.
Alignment: Neutral Neutral
Favored Enemy: The one he gets the most amount of money for.
Favored Weapon: Dagger
Deity: None
Current Task:
Join an Assassination Society (The Bloody Hand)- On going
Picture:
Normion "Duncis" Diotchin An_Assassin__s_garb__by_AlbireoMeabara

Last edited by Rossii on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:37 pm

What's new Pussycat? Woooaaaaaaoooh.

Nice profile. -_-
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:39 pm

What kind of Neutral?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:48 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
What kind of Neutral?

He means True Neutral, he was gonna change it when he got back on the PC.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm

True-Neutral MERCS! wooho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

GeoWulf wrote:

But I think he's something else than T-N. Sorry Razz

My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:49 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
You really do like most of my characters Razz . Anyway he's more of an assassin, do you think he'd be accepted as a Bloody hand member?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:14 pm

maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:40 am

Rossii, your chars name is now set in stone. You can't change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:51 am

Kruggly wrote:
Rossii, your chars name is now set in stone. You can't change it.
I haven't changed it :S .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:01 am

Just informing you. Kekekeke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm not being cheeky or anything, but this isn't my first character that I've made Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Rossii wrote:
I'm not being cheeky or anything, but this isn't my first character that I've made Razz .

No but your nickname means 'Kitten'.

Aaaaaahahah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Hey, that makes two of us. ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Really? Also then you were metagaming because I never told my nickname. Also screw it, I'm changing it, but you really had me fooled, I should have checked Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Good, 'cause Zaku's the true Kitten around these parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Good, 'cause Zaku's the true Kitten around these parts.
Yup I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Rossii wrote:
Really? Also then you were metagaming because I never told my nickname. Also screw it, I'm changing it, but you really had me fooled, I should have checked Razz .

Was purely OOC fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:42 am

I understand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:34 pm

-Added about becoming vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:25 am

Move to PK'd, he was killed by a vamp-hunter, 1 shot with a silver bullet to the chest and then stabbed with a stake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normion "Duncis" Diotchin   Normion "Duncis" Diotchin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normion "Duncis" Diotchin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-
Jump to: