Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hayden Terrasin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Hayden Terrasin Blue_Anime_background

Race: Dhampyr

Birthplace: Unknown

Skill:
Ultra Bitch Slap, Seduction. More to come...

Biography:

Born into a poor family, she never had what she wanted. She complained and moaned for everything. Only a few times has she been approached with a gift. Her birthdays weren't all that special either. She had barely any friends and she wasn't very smart. The only thing that was good about her was her appearance.

She was used by many males, only for sexual intercourse. But when it came to the moment, she bitch slapped them and lived to tell the tale of slapping an oversized, muscle maniac, man.

One night, she was about to have Se*. She was deeply in love with the man, and had no idea what he was. She thought he was just a rare, albino human, but he wasn't. He was pale, and had red eyes. He opens his mouth, and slides his teeth by her neck. She liked it and found it soothing.

Unfortunately, the man revealed what he was. He was a vampire. He did actually love her, but he hasn't fed in over a few weeks. He was starting to get hungry, but couldn't actually feed of her. He put his teeth on her neck, to bite her, but at the last moment, decided not to.

He left her, without a reason, and without a proper kiss.

She didn't understand why, but decided that he was another one of all the men she has gone out with.

A few years later passed, and was able to break many things, that she couldn't even make a small hole in. Her skin got as tough as leather. She was scared of her changes. She began to look into mythical lore and things like that. She discovered the things that were happening to her, were things that happen to Dhampyrs.

Since then, she hasn't been interested in many people. She likes to make friends, although she can find herself with some enemies along the way, with her flirty attitude.

She dislikes to flirt, but it happens any way. She somehow can't control it. Its in her blood(?). She dislikes being called a slut, Dhampyr, and whore. Which she isn't actually. Besides being a Dhampyr.

She has been known to have a special interest for women. Some say she is a bisexual. It is not a fact if she is, or she isn't. Only time would tell.

She has recently met a man. She has been approached by many of people, for a drink. She has only payed attention to the man. Soon, she approached him and sat down. He didn't seem very happy that she was a Dhampyr. Fortunately his bird knocked some sense into him.

She hasn't felt so strongly about a man for years. The man is Vymiseva Sagasyko. She met him in the tavern. She was approached by an awkward man, and she get a free drink from that. After he left, she approached Vymiseva and sat down in front of him, continuing her drink.

Vymiseva's parrot said something about her being a Dhampyr, and Vymiseva reacted. He began to grit his teeth and be angry. Hayden said that she has to go, due to the fact he was becoming angry. She got up and left, and the bird slapped Vymiseva, silly.

While she was leaving the Tavern, Vymiseva approached her again and apologized. She accepted the apology. The bird spoke nonsense, while they gazed into each other's eyes. Vymiseva leaned closer to her and kissed her.

She asked if he had a place to stay, and he took her to his house. During the way, she had some alone time with the bird. The bird questioned her about previous love affairs and things like that.

Soon enough, they slept together. They had fun (Bow Chika Bow Wow) for a while. They said they loved each other.

She has lost sight of Vymesiva for over a few months. She's decided that he's gone.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Favored Enemy: None

Favored Weapon: Bitch Slaps

Appearance:
Weight - 114
Eye Color - Grey
Skin Color - Pale
Hair Color - Light Black / Grey

Deity: Sune

Inventory:
Cute Short Red Dress - Formal
Black Shortsleeved Blouse - Casual
Medium Length Violet Skirt - Casual
Light Blue Nightgown - Sleepy Time
Sapphire Ring - Always Worn

Current Task:
Discover good friends - Eternal
Find a worthy man of her love - Ongoing

Last edited by Ness Tea on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Shar, Divine slut of slutness. She\'s a walking baby-factory.

I don\'t like Shar.

But I guess I approve of this. Some more information would be nice.

Last edited by Johnny on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

I decided to make a female for once. AND... shes not a slut.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Huh, there's alot of seducers now that I think of it.. and Dhampyrs...

Regardless, I'll tell 'ya what I think once you finish it.

Razz
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Duncis'll have his shot at her Razz . He's so-so at it, but not a pro Razz .
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:56 pm

She basically rejected you. >.<

She was iffy about giving you her name, and wanted to beat the shit out of you when you called her a pretty girl. But she didn't.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Bah, you silly-people and your vampire-sluts. Razz
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:59 pm

SHE'S NOT A SLUT.

/me ragequits
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Does Shar even LIKE Dhampyres?
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I don't know. I'm going to change it now.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Hawt char. Looking forwards to seeing her in action.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:25 pm

She's got my approval, though..

She won't be as good as Liana. Razz
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Waiting for Bio.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Zaku350 wrote:

Definitely an accept from me, and yes Zaku.

No-one will ever match the eternal Liana.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

Definitely an accept from me, and yes Zaku.

No-one will ever match the eternal Liana.

Though, this chick's not insane. Wink
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I added a biography. Its pretty bad, since I have been consumed in all this SFRP I have been doing with her.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Hawt char. Looking forwards to seeing her in action.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Bow chicka bow wow
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:52 pm

And no, no I don't mean it that way. Hehe.

Very nice bio by the way. Short, but it isn't bad.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks.

*insert generic super happy face here*

*CONTENT REMOVED BECAUSE OF IDK WAI*

Last edited by Ness Tea on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Cleaned for you, Ness.
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

*hug*
Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:59 pm

I added an Inventory, and edited some stuff. Added an appearance thingy as well.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm

nice character
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Added things to her biography.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayden Terrasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayden Terrasin   Hayden Terrasin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayden Terrasin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-
Jump to: