Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for the un-ban of Mack.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Request for the un-ban of Mack. Empty
PostSubject: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Please un-ban Mack as he feels that he is now able to be a good member of Aeria. From personal experience myself he used to troll me, but his trolling "level" is now pretty low.
Please un-ban him so he can contribute to RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Ermm from my opinion and my beliefs I prefer not to unban him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm

I agree,

Mack should be unbanned, and I've voiced my opinion already.
But as a community, we're 90% against him for stupid reasons. He was a good admin, and a good member. He just went about voicing his opinions the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:50 pm

*sigh*... Everytime we let mack back in, We see him flame/troll people. I admit, he can be a pretty good guy at times, but I am generally unsure of this for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
*sigh*... Everytime we let mack back in, We see him flame/troll people. I admit, he can be a pretty good guy at times, but I am generally unsure of this for now.

He's changed.

It was a tough period for all of us, and Mack's actions which he now regrets, were out of a need for reform. He's seen this reform, or at least heard of it through much SF - and I believe we can let the legend that is Mackan Norberg back into our community.

*** Kruggly snaps a quick salute, tucks his documents under his arm and exits the office in a prompt turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Mack has gone from making you feel like a basement dweller, to touching your inner child.

I vote him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Psyche wrote:
Mack has gone from making you feel like a basement dweller, to touching your inner child.

I vote him in.

Ki- I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Mack gets back in over my dead body.

Last edited by Rutabega on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Doublepost:

It's been decided by the entire administration team, BAs and heads, that Mack will remain banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 pm

What Ruta says goes. [/agreeingasskissing]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm just the messanger, this is the choice of the entire admin team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Rutabega wrote:

What (s)he said.[/inserious]

I thought -anyone- could be the messenger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 am

Rutabega wrote:

I never decided this.

People change.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 am

majority vote?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 am

Yeah, had a meeting with all admins that were on, Krug wasn't at the time but we figured his viewpoint was the same as his post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 am

Right now we could use the members, and I enjoyed RPing with Mack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 am

Proper and up to par RP does not exempt one from behavioral punishments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 am

Unfortunately, that's true.

And it's a shame, but I suppose the opinion of one Krug can't sway your vote. Nevertheless, I stand with my original decision.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 am

He's broken our trust five times counted. He's broken our rules five times counted.
He's also broken personal trusts and personal promises to certain people, and turned around and flamed them. He said he didn't mean to do this, or do that, but then he comes back and does it again.

It never ends. And that's really not all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am

GeoWulf wrote:
It never ends. And that's really not all.

It never -ended-. But what if he did truly change, what if it ended now.

Throw your personal bias aside, take a deep breath and ignore your ego, just forget all the personal damage he's done - and give him a final chance. There are some good ideas floating around on how to do this.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 am

Part of human nature to fail and try again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

Gambit wrote:
Part of human nature to fail and try again

You seriously need to explain the point you're making in your posts.

Everything you type is like you leave it for us to decode it our own ways D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 am

(I'm an idiot for making my text smaller to get MORE attention)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

Can't we have a majority vote of the whole community?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 am

I speak in riddles for men to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for the un-ban of Mack.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next