Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Empty
PostSubject: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 pm

I've noticed an increased amount of flaming, trolling, and general negative activities becoming more, prominent.
I'm starting to worry for our collective presence as a community.
Recently, a member has left, and not pulled a Geo. Many seem to be angered over the slight of things. And the sewage is backed up.
And this has me worried.
However, I have a non P.H.D'd diagnosis: Too much exposure to each other, this is causing people to 'take sides' and generally be more annoyed than usual by others.
This 'rage' isn't affecting new people, and people who don't spend much time on the forums, furthering my assumptions.

And yeah.
I think we're fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Honk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

I agree, there's alot more trolling and such.

And I think those of us who have committed these atrocities should be punished, and should step forward. And knock it off. This includes myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 am

You have a good point about the "too much exposure to each other" thing. But, I think that might be only part of the reason. The lack of a server could be affecting people too. Since there's no server to roleplay on, and RPing over SF can be a bit embarassing to request for, so people turn to making fun of others because they get annoyed of them due to the extensive exposure, and then their friends take their side and petty fights follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

I agree. I sometimes get embarresed to ask for an SFRP moment. Other than that, I miss having a server and I'm sure all of us do.

I do know that for one thing, I post whore more than insult people. Very Happy

In srs bsns. We got to do something about the trolls. Like what Ruta did with Uber, more ban hammer times! I do know that I deserve one sometimes, and I don't mind taken the cake (or whatever the saying goes.)
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm

*** Hyperiant waves hands around wildly, screaming "Me, me, me, me, me!"
I'm open for RP pretty much any time I'm online. Don't be afraid to ask.

Though trolling would be a good thing to cut down on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Like Rossii?
Anyway,
Yea I'm up for SFRPing any time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Wait. Is Rossii trolling?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:06 pm

I'd do SFRP, if someone gave a good enough reason. If not, I have rights to be a dick.

Narran is helping me not be a dick.

Krug, you're the exception

Last edited by Gambit on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Yea, Rossii been trolling on SF for me saying,
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG"
Then says if I reply
"You are mean" or some shit
So I removed him from friends after 3 Days straight doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Gambit wrote:
Krug, you're the exception

D: ?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't get what you mean by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Hehe. Rossii has done that to me Drakeson. Then he told me to do it to you, and you said, don't make me remove you too and I stopped.

loololololol.

I'm not close to home. 4 hours to go. I'm on a laptop in my car, using those Sprint network cards or something like that.

I don't have steam installed on this laptop so... I'm screwed for 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Kidding man.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Holy crap, I need a whole new image macro.(Saving it for later)
[/offtopic]
Ahem.
Back on topic, anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:46 pm

In my opinion, nothing to be worried about.

Stressing over little things is counter-productive.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

I think it's better that everyone vents off everything they have against eachother, so they reach a point in common. It's how shit works.

You see, I saw this coming ever since I came to Olden. There WERE overpowered characters, people pushing over others, but nobody did anything to keep a certain peace in the air. The moment we lost the server, it was like the boiling point, everyone began flipping out.

I don't actually think banning anyone is gonna solve anything. What we should do is make a thread where everyone can say their opinion about eachother (Without flaming, or insulting, kind of like raw criticism), so everyone can see what they think about eachother, and get to understand themselves much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 am

Or maybe it's good? Maybe it means a lot of activity when a server is put up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.   I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm slightly worried about -our- mental health.
Page 1 of 1