Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catching a Free Man - The Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Catching a Free Man - The Preview Empty
PostSubject: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I decided to make my own comic, seeing how all the cool kids are doing it these days. Credits to Sam for starting the entire fad.

Catching a Free Man - The Preview CatchingaFreeManpreview

Beta team. The team of four civil protection officers used for special purposes. Their duty in this combine-occupied world is to simply follow orders. These men are often used as a "special forces" team. More often than not being called out on out-of-city missions. They have no special garrison. They operate all over earth. And now, they face a seemingly unstoppable opponent. Will they manage the capture of this-so-called "Free Man", or will they all die trying?

"Krug"
Full name and rank: Lieutenant Kruglor.
Short description: The leader of the group. Kruglor is often forced to take all the shit the other three bring upon the group. He's the only one in the group who doesn't fuck everything up.
Specialization: Hand-to-hand combat.

"Don"
Full name and rank: Corporal Donixs.
Short description: A complete idiot. Donixs and Mack are constantly fighting. They can rarely find common ground on anything. But when they do, it always creates problems for Kruglor. Has quite the passion for explosives.
Specialization: Explosives.

"Psyche"
Full name and rank: Corporal Psycheandromeda.
Short description: Psyche just is. He's always there, but barely noticeable. But he does however have his moments of noticeability. He is the member of the group who handles weapons. You can always count on Psyche to be carrying the heavy weapons, such as the combat shotguns and heavy machine guns.

"Mack"
Full name and rank: Private Mackan.
Short description: A complete fucking idiot. Mackan can't do anything right, no matter how hard he tries. And he never even tries. He's a danger to the public and the team as a whole. But sometimes, his fuck-ups come in handy. He has developed a love for a shovel he picked up in the line of duty, which he has apptly named "Shovley". For some reason, Mackan can't fight with anything but his shovel. Whenever someone gets into a fight with him and his shovel, they're in trouble.
Specialization: Shovel-fighting.

Catching a Free Man will be a comic that I will work on as long as interest is expressed. I hope for it to become an epic tale stretching all over the world with these four individuals. Oh, and of course I will have guest-appearances. But, if you beg and plea for me to put you in it, you won't get put in it. But don't worry, I'll include everyone who's patient.

Last edited by Mack on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

LOL.

This looks like it's going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Moar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Free Man - The Preview   Catching a Free Man - The Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching a Free Man - The Preview
Page 1 of 1