Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.

Go down 
+2
kamaitama
Koliup
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 am

Ok everyone, I have just bought us a 26 slot server from ukgame, so I will need the cakescript files to be FTP'd by the admins. Also we will have to wait as the admins may have to dig them up from somewhere, but it is currently active. So do not leave now Very Happy . Also Heads, please make an announcement of the IP when it's ready. AND we may be able to make our current forum web address to : "aeria.com" or something similar, but I'm not sure how to work the free web hosting part, I'll play around with it after I visit my Grandad for father's day Very Happy . Also going to need someone to tell my the console command to chaneg server name.

Last edited by Rossii on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 am

I think you should have consulted the head administrators before buying a server, just in case they already have a server, which I think they do.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/news-and-announcements-f23/important-announcement-t1322.htm#10734

Rutabega wrote:
Now that we have a server we are making changes we’ve wanted to do for a long while but have not carried out for many reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am

No, trust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 am

I think its a trap.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am

You think wrong then, lawl. I'm so happy happy happy happy happy Very Happy , also Head admins, check you're PM inboxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 am

They don't. They've been promised alot of servers, but nobody delivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:15 pm

So, this ganna get set up or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Rossii's offline. You're gonna have to talk with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Hallehuha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Where's Rossii when you need him? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Right here, how may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

You promised us a filled server.
How can we help make that happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

What do you mean Koliup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

He still needs the script doesn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Yes, Geo is the only person with the Olden Script.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Want the script? I'll give you one, wouldn't be this so called "Wulfscript" but anyway.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Geo does not have the script anymore, and, we do need one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Wulfscript is an edit of lemonscript. Really easy to edit up a copy for yourself and put it up.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I'll cook one up, you'll have it in an hour or so, going for something really basic here. I'll add complex stuff later.

Tell me what to add and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Well, player interaction, inventory, business management etc....
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:11 pm

We don't need much for now, just basics. We can add the frills later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Lemonade has all the basic stuff. I think Geo only added some UI stuff. Like the second title, and stuff. So.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Mack wrote:
Lemonade has all the basic stuff. I think Geo only added some UI stuff. Like the second title, and stuff. So.

Oh I do love the second title.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Lemonade script is a mess. And our old script was cakescript based anyway.

I implemented a clever feature for the second title, now if you write more than 32 characters for your first title, your second title fills up that gap. I was considering increasing title size, would need testing though.

Should I add the HUD thing showing title "borrowed" from tacoscript? It's kinda redundant.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Do whatever you think is best, we'll try it out afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.   VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT, READ NOW.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next