Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

У всемогутнім Томе

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

(translated into "The Omnipotent Tome", from Ukrainian.)
Written with permission.

A small notebook with the official seal of The Order of the Sunstone. Although written mainly with ancient text studied by members of the Mages Plenary and the Necromancer's guild for easy learning of spells, detailed notes and the title are all written in an exotic language, evidently used by The Order. (Ukrainian IRL.)

Translated, the book holds many spells that are so powerful, they could be questioned if they were even invented for use among anybody who isn't all-powerful. (Hence the name.)

All the spells, when tested, proved to require immense amounts of power and will from the user, normally leaving them crippled, if not dead, after a single use.

Successfully Translated Spells:

Polymorph to; Castle.

Duration (in months); Amount of seconds the caster spent to weave the spell multiplied by the subject's age.

Description; Targeted subject is transformed from their normal matter to a pile of enchanted bricks, which multiply at an incredibly fast pace. Within 1-2 hours, the subject forms into a castle, roughly the size of a small town. Any magical resistances the subject has are exchanged for protective enchantments upon the new castle.

Caution; Taking too long or too little time to cast the spell may result in the caster and/or surrounding subjects to suffer from a severe case of death.

Arms to Artillery

Duration; Until the spell is canceled

Description; The caster exchanges an arm of choice for a trebuchet.

Grant voice

Duration; 4 hours

Description; A target inanimate object is granted a voice, so that they may complain for four hours about how bad their life is.

Caution; Caster may loose voice for the duration of the spell. Do not use on Bar stools or chamber pots. You may suffer from depression afterward.

Shredfire

Duration; Until the caster runs out of energy to weave the spell; for the spell drains the caster, without allowing them to dispel it.

Description; Summons a ball of fire which falls to the floor. The fire spreads instantly at an incredible pace, traveling over nearly any matter, some of which dubbed impossible for fire to pass, including surfaces of water.

Caution; Once summoned, the fire becomes weave-immune. The fire cannot be dispelled by Weaved or Shadow-weaved spells alike, or by other magical methods.

Manipulate Pudding

Description;
Transforms any amount of pudding, or any other semi-liquid/solid material into a 18 foot tall behemoth. Being a beast of constantly reforming and shaping material, the beast is immune to small and light forms of melee attack, such as hand to hand combat, or swords. The beast is somewhat slowed and/or effected by heavy weaponry, like artillery and heavy combat weapons. The behemoth is much more vulnerable to all forms of magic.

---------------------------
More spells to come.

Currently in the possession of Xalicor, plotting some evil shit.

Last edited by Psyche on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 pm

I sense some nice stuff coming out of this book.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Crimzon_Reaper wrote:
I sense some nice stuff coming out of this book.

I'm thinking Meteor tennis.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am

Cool, but the castle should be self aware, like the Lexx.
But not be able to talk, unlike the Lexx.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Koliup wrote:

Of course. The castle's still a person. A somewhat inanimate person. but a person nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Psyche wrote:
Koliup wrote:

Of course. The castle's still a person. A somewhat inanimate person. but a person nonetheless.

Cool, I have a suggestion for a spell.
'Grant voice'
Grants targeted object, creature, or thing with a voice, allowing it to blabber about its life, generally an animal would have more to say than 'Sit on me! (-Chair)'.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Quote :

'Grant voice'
Grants targeted object, creature, or thing with a voice, allowing it to blabber about its life, generally an animal would have more to say than 'Sit on me! (-Chair)'.

Do it, mon. Dat is one right proper rasta-spell, mon.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Character sheet

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

I dunno, he would have to add stuff/change it around, that's just a general idea, meh.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Koliup wrote:
I dunno, he would have to add stuff/change it around, that's just a general idea, meh.

What I meant was that it seemed like a cool spell. Imagine casting it on a barstool and have it tell you about all the asses it's had on it's face in an Occitanian accent.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:31 pm

UPDATE
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

I came up with "Arms to Artillary" And "Manipulate Pudding"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

У всемогутнім Томе Empty
PostSubject: Re: У всемогутнім Томе   У всемогутнім Томе Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

У всемогутнім Томе
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket-
Jump to: