Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?

Go down 
5 posters

Is this Picture Cute/Pretty?
1: Yes
Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? I_vote127%Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? I_vote14
 7% [ 1 ]
2:No
Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? I_vote1293%Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? I_vote14
 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Empty
PostSubject: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

After a slight disagreement with a friend, I want to know other people's opinions.Anyone find this picture Cute or Pretty...? If so, please also comment hy below, if not, also say why. (Geo, let them comment on it, but only comment on what I said, if they comment between themselves and I don't see it, you can remove it)Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Aerie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Kinda weird looking, but not ugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Undecided. At a quick glance it's "Yuck."
Then, after another second of studying, it's. "Wait. What was wrong with it again..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm

OH GOD.

What -is- that thing? What's with all the fish-bait in it's ears?
YUCK.

No.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Ew, no.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

It looks like some hippie/elf cross breed that needs to be taken behind the shed with the 20 gauge.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 pm

The initial "Yuck" reaction comes from the eyes, since that's the first thing we really look at--It's similar to an "alien", and the eyes' shape quickly makes the noise look deformed and long--A quick glance, that is.

Least, that's my analysis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah, the picture looks distorted, somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Mack wrote:
Undecided. At a quick glance it's "Yuck."
Then, after another second of studying, it's. "Wait. What was wrong with it again..?"

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Pat wrote:
The initial "Yuck" reaction comes from the eyes, since that's the first thing we really look at--It's similar to an "alien", and the eyes' shape quickly makes the noise look deformed and long--A quick glance, that is.

Least, that's my analysis

If The Eyes Were Like, 'Normal' It'd Probaly Be Fine.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 pm

One whole ridge of the left side of the face is way up than the other side. The left eye is far higher and far more slanted than the left, it also has a more pronounced apex, and the right has a lower eyelid. Left eyebrow has a higher curve and is different than right, nose bridge isn't symetrical and is tilted right, mouth is tilted left. Chin isn't aligned with face, and is slanted right, it's also far short. Left ear is both bigger, less angled and different shaped.

But even with all that, it's a pretty picture. The shadowing is done pretty nicely, and the color palette gives it a vivid air.

The details on the character make me think that the author was attempting to make an expression and simply moved too many muscles on the face. That or was purposely made as to show a more "real" elf.

In other words, yes, in it's own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?   Is This Picture Pretty/Cute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Picture Pretty/Cute?
Page 1 of 1