Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLDEN MERCHANDISE

Go down 
+3
Jumbo_Grill
Pat
Kain
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Quote :

(One day, i was on the server, and i found the easiest of prey; an AFK kain. Upon his return, he had discovered he had become no bigger than a barbiedoll. One thing led to another, and I had shrunk everyone on the server. I built a house for all of them, too. Suddenly, people had wanted to RP. So I turned them back to their original size. But then I had an idea, What olden.. had began to sell action figures?)

(Note, the figures come to life, please do try not to get killed)
Kain Figure: 44.99 , Comes with mini Velve d\'lil Zik\'den\'veveren, batteries not included. Use extreme caution.
Zaku Figure: 15.55, Comes with pelvic thrusting action, and emits a strange mist that somehow attracts crowds of beautiful, non AIDS infested women to you. Get ready for the best night of your life. >;3
Takato Plushie: 13.00, Comes with uber cuteness, made from the cuddliest materials!
Naiko Figure: 16.66, Warning, freezes anything within nineteen inches of it
Major Cuteness Combo: 25.13, Taka and Jayne plushie joined together, hugging [By popular demand]
Mack Figure: 22.28, Comes with extra debate and tech support action!
Psyche Figure: 16.88, Comes with trenchcoat.
Jayne Plushie: 17.76, Super snuggly, warning, may try to stab you
Alyce Keychain: 8.85, Have a little gambit wherever you go!
Newbie Figure: 9.99, Comes with that fresh newbie smell. Buyer\'s beware, may/may not be a troll.
Limited Edition Pat Figure: 6.66, WARNING, EXTREMELY VOLATILE
Narran Figure: 12.00, Comes with explosions and absolutely garunteed re-incarnation.
Drakeson Figure: 10.00, Comes with two sets of armor that he can actually wear! Soul Blade and Bolter sold seperately.
TRUlyjuST Figure: 17.88, Comes with leash and dog-bowl.
House: 20.00
Complete Aeria Playset: 1523.00, Comes with everything you see here, plus much much MUCH more. Includes a Real Working Spellbook, Replica Dwarven Everclear, and an Olden T-shirt! Value GARUNTEED!!

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Rp_forestvillage_fixed0003
OLDEN MERCHANDISE Rp_forestvillage_fixed0002
OLDEN MERCHANDISE Rp_forestvillage_fixed0001
OLDEN MERCHANDISE Rp_forestvillage_fixed0000 confused

Last edited by Kallistia on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Epic win.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 pm

My coat is so expensive because of all the tiny hidden swords under his coat, which really fit into the action figure's hands!
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 pm

I WANT THEM ALLLLLL!!
/Throws Credit Cards At Your Head And Runs Away With The Mini-People.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Quote :
Mack Figure: 13.28, Comes with extra debate action!

I DEMAND A HIGHER PRICE FOR MY EXCELLENT ARGUMENTS, ALSO KNOWN AS DEBATE-SLAYERS!
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Fine. o-o
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Mack costs more than me? D:
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 pm

AAH, I can't raise any more prices in this dying economy. : (
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote :

Mack Figure: 22.28, Comes with extra debate and tech support action!

That's right! I aint cheap! You want some tech support, call 555-MACK now!

Fees include 5 dollars per initial call then another 20 dollars every minute plus 30 % tax deducted automatically. Mack is not responsible for any bankrupcy caused by calling this number.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Blasphemy. My Sexy coat makes me a key piece to the set!
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Hehe, awesome little house.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:12 am

Update.
ORDER THE PLAYSET WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES, AND RECIVE A COLLECTERS EDITION PACK OF OLDEN TRADING CARDS, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am

TRADING CARDS!!!
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE, WE'LL THROW IN A 12 PACK OF OLDEN BRAND SODA, WITH THE PURCHASE OF AT TWO OR MORE ACTION FIGURES!
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 am

Should also include replica everclear
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 am

In other words: Oxyclean
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:42 am

SHIRT PICTURES JUST CAME IN!

Men's:
OLDEN MERCHANDISE Wm-sackOLDEN MERCHANDISE Wm-ront
Women's:
OLDEN MERCHANDISE Wm-frontOLDEN MERCHANDISE Wm-back
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 am

Quote :
OLDEN BRAND SODA,

Club Soda. Harr harr.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:30 am

It can be any soda you want.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:06 am

Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:14 am

OHH. i phail
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:57 am

I'd like an Olden Marketed Thong, please.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 am

Added to the list

Last edited by Kallistia on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 am

Fine,

How about a Zaku action figure with pelvic thrusting action.
Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 am

Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OLDEN MERCHANDISE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLDEN MERCHANDISE   OLDEN MERCHANDISE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLDEN MERCHANDISE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next