Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

-[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Empty
PostSubject: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 am

==>| Siegfried Von Arkhauser |<==

""Ich schwöre zu Ihnen Freidrich von Kassler,
I swear to thee Freidrich von Kassler,
Als Führer und Kanzler des Occitan-Reichs
As Führer and Chancellor of the Occitan Reich
Loyalität und Tapferkeit
Loyalty and Bravery.
Ich schwöre zu Ihnen und zu den Vorgesetzten Sie
I vow to thee and to the Superiors whom thou
Ernennt
Shalt appoint,
Gehorsam bis Tod
Obedience unto Death
Helfen Sie mir so Braunes
So help me Braunes""

-[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- MGS__Big_Boss_by_TankDitch

"When The Man Comes Around"
Johnny Cash
Spoiler:
---Information---
Name: Siegfried Arkhauser
Nickname: Obersturmbannführer Arkhauser
Race: Human
Nationality: Occitan
Birthplace: The Holy Occitan Empire
Parents: The Arkhausers
Guardians: ---
Children: ---

Skill(s): Combat, Marksmanship, Tactics, Leadership, Charisma, Law, and Military.

---Appearance---
Description: You turn the corner, as your boot gets snagged on a jagged branch, your knees buckle before you as your slam into the ground, the disgusting crack of one of your ribs echoes through your ears. Behind you, the sound of sleek boots, slowly making their way towards you. You cry in desperation, as you tug at your tangled laces, only to look up, and see his face. A chisel, stern work of art. His expression cold, in contrast to his just as deathly white-hair. A black, leather patch adorns his single eye, scars tarnish his handsome face. He slowly runs his dark, leather glove down his long-coat, reaching for a just as sleek holster. You plead for mercy, and cry forgiveness. And with a cold gaze he unholsters his pistol, and in your dismay cocks it back...
"Mögen Sie erspart werden, kriminell...."

Build: Well Built - Fit
Weight: 180 Lb.
Height: 6'2
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: White
Hair Color: Grey

Alignment: Lawful Good
Saint: Braunes - Saint of battle-morale and courage.
Language(s): Common , Occitanian

---Current Task(s)---
Spoiler:

---Inventory---

-Weaponry-
-Occitanian Gewehr (OGWH ; Scoped if Necessary)
-Occitanian Side-Arm (Walther P-38 ; x2)
-Occitanian Longsword (Steel Blade)
-Spreng-granaten (x3)

-Apparel-
-Obersturmbannführer Grey Long-Coat
-Obersturmbannführer Officer Cap
-Obersturmbannführer Grey Trousers
-Black Leather Gloves
-Black Leather Boots
-Black Leather Eye-Patch

-Misc-
-Bottles of Brandybuck (x3)
-Medical Kit (Bandages, Alcohol, Sutures, etc.)
-Set of Hand-Cuffs
-Canteen of Whisky
-A Journal

----Biography---

Quote :
---Uprising---

It would be a cold, bitter winter where this almost fabled officer would be brought into this world. Born on the Occitan country-side, away from most of it's populace, he would take his first breath. His birthplace, a manor, for he was born to a wealthy, famed family. The Arkhausers. A family rich in military history, and struggle alike. Once considered noble amongst Occitanians, and Arkhausers lead many a battle, against just as many foes. Their record filled with many victories, and conquests. But, needless to say, the family had it's downfalls. There would be a time where the group would split, and start an almost civil-war amongst each other. The problem? A group of the Arkhausers began to question their faith to the Kaiser. While the other side were die-hard royalists, who would bow at the Kaiser's feet if given the chance. Siegfried's parents would eventually lose their faith for their Kaiser, and join the Reich, with their other, rebellious relatives. Siegfried would be only 19 when this would happen, but it would be the most important event in his life.

---The Fall of the Kaiser---

Only 25 years ago, did the Kaiser fall. A dark moment in the Occitan legacy. Both in their country's right, and the Arkhausers. As the civil-war amongst relatives raged on, and the war between the people, as a whole, Siegfried would be at a stand-still in his life. His faith undecided, until one, traumatic day. The Arkhauser manor would be besieged. Reich shoulders kicked down the door, Gewehrs drawn, rifles cocked. Their mission, to slay the royalists, those still faithful to the Kaiser. Siegfried watched in awe, as brother, sister, aunt, and uncle were dragged from the building. Amazed at their work, their unity, their comradeship. An almost, glorious feeling came over Sieg. That, then and there was when he made his decision. It would be weeks after most of his family's disappearance, that we would finally enroll himself in the Reich's military campaign, and for many a year he fought afterwords. He would fight vigilant for over twenty years moving up in ranks as a feeble private, to a cold blooded Obersturmbannführer. A position in the army to be quite proud of. From here, he would command many a troop, solider, legionnaire into glorious battle. All for a single man, a single dictator, a tyrant.

---The Talibarian Jewel---

Year upon year, did Sieg fight, and lead. The death of thousands in his wake. He was not a murderer, but a tactician. Many a decoration laid upon him, many a trophy, and metal alike. It wouldn't be until the battle for Surna, would he show his true prowess. For this, would be the most glorious battle he would lead in his career. Beside him fellow officer, and soldier alike, their goal. To capture Surna at all costs, for the good of the great Führer. Days would rustle to a stand-still, round, upon round littered the ground. The one, beautiful landscape adorned with many a bloodied corpse. Eventually, the brilliant gates of Surna would fall, with a trembling crash. Soldier, upon soldier would rush in, throwing peasant, noble, and warrior aside. And behind them stood the Pale Horse. Their leader, Siegfried. He raised his blade in glorious battle, bringing down many a foe, before the city was theirs. But, his reign would end as fast as it began. His own men would pin a child, their bayonets ready, crying out for the brutal strike. The child cried, her own parents dead at her feet. "Schmutziger Häretiker!" The soldier bellowed, forcefully throwing the child to the ground. Siegfried would change, this very moment. Something inside him boiled, his mind-shifted completely. Another person would take over him. The previous, cold blooded murderer he once was disappeared. And a gentle hearted man took his place. He ordered his men to stop, but they would not listen. They only continued to jab, and torture the innocent offspring in their wake. Siegfried grabbed for his side-arm, and with a life-changing click, he ended their lifes. Their bodies crumbled to the floor, only the little girl alive in his presence...

---Desertion---

It would be months, before the Reich would ever contemplate giving up Surna. It's walls transformed into a fortress, every tower manned, ready to take up any opposition. Seigfried would take care of the child, he meet so many a moon ago, through these dark times. When he wasn't shouting commands, or bringing down discipline on the most rebellious of recruits, he was tending to his adopted daughter, whom he held so dear. Until the news broke out. The war was over. Some cheered, some spat on the cobble-stones in dismay. Regardless, Seig was at another standstill. For he had nothing waiting for him in Occitan. No family to call his own, no friends, no offspring he could hold so dear. Except for his daughter, the one he would defend to the last breathe. This would be what caused him to make such a rational decision. He would abandon his Führer. And leave his bloody career behind him. As the troops headed out, and the wounded were sent home. Siegfried stayed and no soldier dared stop him. For he was the famed Arkhauser, the most die-hard of officers that ever graced this side of the country. But a gentle man, a murderer with a heart. And this would be where he would spend the rest of his days, tending to his daughter, whom he held so close, as Surna was rebuilt. Even going out of his way to break a sweat in it's reconstruction. Re sculpting the same city he destroyed not so long ago. Until it's almost famous citizens would return home. Spoiled with injustice.

---Behold a Pale White Horse--

This was a dark time in Surna's history. A fabled city, more famous then any other. Even Imperia shuns in it's glory. Yet, a forgotten one. Left in the depths of battle, and dismay. Here, Seigfried would call his own. To live, and prosper. Until, he watched his new home crumble, as the sick tendrils of corruption would lick at it's very frame. He witnessed many a man be slaughtered, many a woman accused falsely. And worst of all, even the guard's themselves committing such atrocities. And this, is when he would become the Pale Horse. The bringer of justice, the crusader of law. Bringing down the hammer of order need be, and striving out of his way to protect his fellow person. All in hopes of creating a safer world for his innocent daughter.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:15 am

Quote :

-Spreng-granaten (x3)

SPRENG-GRANATEN LADDEN!

I'm surprised to see an Occitanian in service of the führer trying to bring law and order to Surna.
But I guess there's bound to be a few nutters in every nation, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Quote :
I'm surprised to see an Occitanian in service of the führer trying to bring law and order to Surna.
But I guess there's bound to be a few nutters in every nation, right?

Well, he witnessesd his own nation, in their glory. A safe, and prosperous country. Then he saw Surna, the blackhole of Oldenland. And after he helped -lead- the invasion on Surna. He deserted the army to help them. He's not evil, he has a heart. And, he's pretty crazy. So, meh.

You'll see in the story, I'm just really lazy, give me time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Just stating my surprise. They're hard to come by. But it's not impossible. Awaiting backstory with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 am

Okay.

FUCK. YES.

This is probably the first Occitanian character I like.
And he has Johnny Cash as a theme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 am

Added some to his Bio. Still a work in progress.

Thanks for all the kind compliments. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:49 am

*Swedish O*

Wow, epic bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 am

Quote :
*Swedish O*

Ö

Quote :
This is probably the first Occitanian character I like.

Ow. That hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 am

Finished the backstory. I'm pretty happy with it actually, the best I've probably ever written.

And, in regard's to Hyper's hatred against Occitanians, I can't blame him. Most of 'em have been solid, stone cold killers that strive out of their way to hurt Kazuths in one way or another. But, Seigfried is much different. He's not racist, or anything of that manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 am

<3 dis guy, and EPIC BIO. I wish i could take the time to write a good one
And surna can always use more law and order. Very Happy
ACCEPTANCE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 am

Added Description, some Biography, and Inventory additions.

So, accepted, I do believe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Got my accept.

[2/3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

I'd accept this too.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Eager accept.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 am

Looks fine...

..that's the final verdict, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Going to be reworked with the new Lore, planning on playing him frequently.

As opposed to my other character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-   -[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-[ Siegfried Von Arkhauser - 'The Pale Horse' ]-
Page 1 of 1