Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--Removed--

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 am

--Completely scrapped. Remove thread, please.--

Last edited by Zaki on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 am

Well this isn't a battle kiddie, yes? But nice character anyway. Also according to you Zing needs to be accepted *hurries to the Zing thread*.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 am

Not a battle kiddie whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 am

Well there's nothing really wrong here then, I give it my accept, not that it can do anything though Razz .
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:34 am

Denied.

For many reasons, if I may be so blunt for a moment:
I've lost my liking to Kitsune, from the roleplay I've seen using them. They're too childish, and not serious enough.
You're role play is.. adequate in my books. You can be serious, but half the time you're acting like a child running around. "Lol how 2 sumon cyric". That, or your unzipping your pants and RP'ing wacking off infront of the god damn down. Regardless,

I hate younger characters these days, there's -two- members in this community that properly roleplay children. This being Hyper, and Narran. Besides that, I've just seen terrible, terrible roleplay.

And before you start your "your opinion is only a suggestion" or your "you just have a grudge on me rant." It's not like that, plus, my opinion does matter. I'm a member of this community, and thus should be treated like one. Just as you should be.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 am

Joseph, I don't know where I stand with this. I've never seen you RP out an injury, so I can't say I can see you RPing this properly.

Regardless, I think I'll give you a chance. Accept - unless you turn out to abuse it.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 am

Kruggly wrote:
Joseph, I don't know where I stand with this. I've never seen you RP out an injury, so I can't say I can see you RPing this properly.

Regardless, I think I'll give you a chance. Accept - unless you turn out to abuse it.

He never RPs out an injury, because he never, ever takes one. He dodges everything.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 am

Zaku350 wrote:
He never RPs out an injury, because he never, ever takes one. He dodges everything.

Then perhaps it's better he's RPing a Kitsune, eh?
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 am

Agreed with Krug, Kitsunes are not like battle kitties, like some Kazuths.

Last edited by Rossii on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:21 am

Or, instead of giving him what he wants. He should learn how to properly roleplay what he already has.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 am

Zaki tries. But sometimes I think "Wow. Did he forget what /me does?"
I think the problem is that he thinks too highly of vampires, and that they're invincible.
Come on, not even Marcus can take a hit to the face and just go. "Lolwutever." Marcus probably gets his arse handed to him more than any other characters in Olden.

And, I thought Kitsune were supposed to be rare. And I don't see why we should make an exception for you, Zaki.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 am

Mack wrote:
Marcus probably gets his arse handed to him more than any other characters in Olden.

Stephen Kisaki. lolololol
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 am

Kruggly wrote:
Mack wrote:
Marcus probably gets his arse handed to him more than any other characters in Olden.

Zaku Daikun.
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
Mack wrote:

Zaku Daikun.

Marcus.

Wait, what are we doing again?
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 am

Mack wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
Mack wrote:

Zaku Daikun.

Marcus.

Wait, what are we doing again?

Your mom.

All immaturity aside, I say DENY.

Sorry mate, just isn't working in my books.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 am

Eh. For once, I don't care. No opinion., other than: Kain is very tired and shouldn't play CS from midnight till dawn.

Yeah, I read through the entire history and app and such, it looks alright, but I dunno, I get the feeling it does walk the line with the character being a kid, and having such a contrived existence. But w/e.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Updated with changed back-story.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Deny on my part.

I made Kitsunes.

And I fucking hate them.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Quote :
I made Kitsunes.

And I fucking hate them.

I lol'd. I lol'd so hard.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Zaki wrote:
Features: Skinny, weak, kind, willing, simple, does not speak human tongue, can only meow.

His family would have taught him "English"

Or learned other languages.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Really going to pick this apart

Zaki wrote:
His father was struck down while foraging, and his mother was being put to death

Kitsunes are smarter than that.

Quote :
He wandered downstairs into his living room to find blood splattered and it caught ablaze from Fenrisian slaughtering his mother and throwing down torches around the building. The area was soon consumed completely by smoke, and leaving Zeal no other choice but to run out of the building in haste, risking his life, yet saving it. By shear luck.. or perhaps unluckiness, the brutes were leaving the small settlement to burn, Zeal left alone for the near rest of his child hood. Zeal soon started off to find a new home, and possibly a new family.

They do not build fucking houses, they live in trees. If that was burning the Fenrisians might as well of been burning out the entire forest for no reason to find a family of them.

They live in single large families, usually separate from each other.

Quote :
--Gratitude--
Zeal came across a small human village within the woods which he was born, soon wandering in and finding open food baskets. By instinct, Zeal snatched a fruit from the very first basket he spotted, quickly nibbling on the small fruit, ceasing his soon to be raging hunger. The owner of the stall that the basket belonged to quickly spotted Zeal, immediately confiscating it from him. The owner saw the face of the honest thief, quickly returning it to Zeal in pure pleasure. Zeal was happy for the first time in weeks. Finally being fed, Zeal began to walk about the small little area, being handed off fresh fruits for simply no reason whatsoever. Zeal found love for this settlement, adoring its inhabitants.
Zeal stayed amongst the villagers homes for quite a while until he became sick of being treated like a complete wild animal, being patted on the head like a cat without a mind of its own. Zeal simply left the village, leaving the people of it rather hurt that something so cute and kind can turn so quickly to its own needs.

Why the hell wasn't he floating? Makes shit lotta easier.

Quote :
--The Elven Curiosity--
Elves, seen as pesky in the eyes of anyone who was from a non-civilized area, only being shown them from story books, but otherwise seen prosperous in the eyes of anyone living a civilized life. Zeal was in awe of the sighs he saw as he wondered through elven towns, villages, and counties, trying to find even greater safety. Every elf he came across was appalled when they spotted Zeal trotting down the streets, finding his way. He was even called a creature, a demon, one of no race, a rarity. Zeal was stoned with simple pebbles from people he walked by, claimed by the children as the cat demon's ghost, as he has the same white hair as Joseph. Zeal was kind to anyone willing to so much as get near him to get a closer look at him, but absolutely despised those who kept distance. With one town he entered, it was a very.. Saddening sight to see, only huts of clay and straw, and dirt roads horribly done. He eyed everything in complete desperation to find something that was well made and prosperous looking, but it was to no avail. Every elf in that village was in awe of Zeal, though.. Sort of creeping him out as he was usually avoided by everyone else. The elves of this town were overly kind to him, claiming him as a saint to bless their town and a sign of poverty renewal. The curiosity of these elves left him stumped, simply moving on to the next town, and to the next stage of life.

Where the hell was this Kitsune? Occitan?

Quote :
--A Sighting--
Fenrisians.. Horrible creatures.. Resembling complete brutes in the mind of anyone intelligent enough, and complete racists against anything not their kind. The very second Zeal wandered into one of their settlements, he became prey, his life put on the line. Zeal attempted to run along alleys and un-walked paths through the town, only to be running to a dead end. While reaching the last of his newly made paths, Zeal turned to see one of the brutes staring him down, sword raised. Zeal became fearful, scared for his very life as it seemed to exist. The Fenrisian called for hunt, as Zeal was soon on the run. Zeal instinctively wall jumped to the top of his nearest building, running along the roofs, leaping building to building, trying to avoid the beasts, but only to be noticed all the greater. Arrows were shot at him, rocks thrown, and spears launched as he made his way to the edge of town, only to run into a barricade. To what the barricade was for, he would soon find out, but he did not give a care in the world, as he was trying to keep alive to care at all.

I can't tell you all the way that is wrong.

Quote :
--An Encampment--
Zeal soon ran into a encampment of humans! The single race that was the first to take care of him! He made his way to the entrance of the encampment, the guards finding it rather humerus that one of his kind wanted to enter -their- base of operations. The guards teased little Zeal, him only being ten years old now, un-bathed, ragged, and torn furred. Aside from what the guards thought, they let little Zeal pass through their encampment, every single soldier staring at him wide-eyed in confusion of what he may be. Whispers and rumors went around the encampment that Zeal might be a Fenrisian spy, thought impossible by the soldiers, but thought likely by the officers. He was soon taken to the siege commander and inspected. Every aspect of Zeal seemed very honest and true, aside from the fact that he came from the direction of the Fenrisian camp. The suspicion was false, Zeal simply released due to the fact that he was seen as cute by most of the female soldiers and officers, and that he was proven to be cat-like. Into the forest Zeal traveled, possibly coming to the land of his desires.

The....

No. If this sounds flame/troll at all delete this. But seriously, read what I wrote and ask questions. I was unbelievable pissed when I actually read this. I mean, it IS goo, but it doesn't fit whatever the hell demon spawn I made for this community.

Real Kitsune and what is should look like.
http://aeria.omgforum.net/characters-f8/pang-furry-friend-t1450.htm
Back to top Go down

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Zaki wrote:

Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Zaki wrote:

Nuff Said.

Wrrrooonnnnggg

The fact that it was kitsune made it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--Removed-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Removed--   --Removed-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Removed--
Page 1 of 1