Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie Finelan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am

[center]Sophie Finelan Scared_anime_girl_by_whateverjulie

Birthplace: Viln
Skill: Sophie Finelan has the ability to conjure a dark form of an elemental.
Pros: Is resistant to regular blunt objects: An object (I.E. Chair, Bottle, etc.); A fist; Every metal sword, except silver; Religious objects and idols. It uses its fists, having a PSI (pound-force per square inch) of 8, enough to break a human bone.
Cons: Not resistant to most forms of magic; Not resistant to the stab of a silver sword, but it must be stabbed in its stomach area. Its swings are slow, however steady and accurate. The elemental can manage one swing per two seconds.

Biography:

"Just like this!" Richard Finelan yelled out, stretching his left leg out, so his dominant right leg bends slightly, twisting his arm as he flicks his hand. An eight-year-old Sophie stood 5 feet away, garmented in the finest clothing in Viln. Her hair is jet-black, tied comfortably in a bun though. She slowly copies Richard's movements, flicking her hand in unison with his. He continues, "Good, Sophie. Good. Summoning is something you should only do is desperation. I'm only teaching you this so you will have a way to protect yourself." Sophie nods quickly, smiling a toothy grin.

Richard flicks his hand again, causing a dark shadow to arise. Sophie looked at it, but stood her ground. She was ready for this. Richard stepped back quickly, yelling, "Sophie, finish it!" The dark shadow quickly formed his regular semi-human outline. Sophie starts to gets nervous, never moving her eyes off of the figure, who slowly walks towards her, "Dad! How do I fight it?" Richard gave no answer. Sophie groaned, but kept her stance. The shadow came closer, swinging its fist at Sophie. It's chains rattled; the fist connected, knocking Sophie's stance off.

She fell to the ground, a large bruise formed across her face. Angered, Sophie stood up, swinging a fist at the figure. Nothing. Sophie took a step back, reaching for a sword behind her, on a tree stump. She ducked, as the demon swung his arm again, this time countering his attack by diving the sword forward, stabbing it. It's form quickly deteriorated, the sound of its yell fading slowly as it disappeared from existence. Sophie panted, dropping the sound, as a very proud Richard, smiling, ran towards Sophie, putting an arm around her back, "Good job. You're close to a master."

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favored Enemy: Orcs
Favored Weapon: Her magic

Last edited by Asterisk on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Why does everyone hate on Orcs FOR NO REASON?
Then there's the fact that none are ever around Surna!
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Koliup wrote:

Orcs are the scapegoat of Surna.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Hmmmm.... What exactly IS the Dark Elemental? And why can a good character summon it, it seems rather evil.
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Quote :
Hmmmm.... What exactly IS the Dark Elemental?

I honestly have no idea how to explain it, because it doesn't exist.

But, I could make a fake, silly explanation if you'd like, or we can assume it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Ummm... try?
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Ummm... try?

Wherever there is good, there is an equal amount of evil. The chemistry of the world works oddly, however fairly. It's no secret that in this world, there is a place of pureness, a place of good. This means that, sadly, there is a place of pure evil, pure darkness. Magicians learned how to tap into this, and how to manipulate this for war, or for personal gain. It is a hard practice, but with practice, anyone can become a master.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Hmmmm... and, why would only steel affect it? Silver is considered strong against evil creatures... And...I'm going to wait on a few more opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Hmmmm... and, why would only steel affect it? Silver is considered strong against evil creatures...

Fixed. This is my first 'special' character, and a BIG learning experience for me. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Nice character, not so sure on the conjuring though :S .
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Rossii wrote:
Nice character, not so sure on the conjuring though :S .

I just want a rather "evil" spell. I doesn't have to be conjuring per-se, however, it would be really nice to have it.
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Sorry for the bump... :<
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:29 pm

How often can she summon this thing, and what are the effects on her?
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
How often can she summon this thing, and what are the effects on her?

She can summon this thing only twice per day, as anything more will strain her and cause permanent damage. She feels heavily exhausted during and after the summoning, but as because she's trained for years, she knows how to control it, and how to optimally use it.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 pm

On a side note.. why is there hardly anyone else commenting on this? We need opinions!
Back to top Go down

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

I really would trust Asterisk with this. Quite able RPer indeed. And it's not really anything big. I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Koliup wrote:

Because Orcs are brutish and unintelligent.

This looks fine. She would be a Shadow Weave user.
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 pm

She died. Johnny's character drowned her. All fun RP though.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Want this character moved to the Perma-Killed section?
Back to top Go down
Asterisk

Character sheet
Name:

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Want this character moved to the Perma-Killed section?

Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sophie Finelan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Finelan   Sophie Finelan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophie Finelan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Perma-Killed-
Jump to: