Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove, please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeeeehhh... Ferget 'bout it.

Last edited by Zaki on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 pm

I don't get the point having the power to make it rain. Planning on being a farmer, Zaki? Very Happy

Anyway, I dunno, I don't think a storm-based power from Talos would be peaceful. He's: "Talos: God of Storms, Destruction, Rebellion, Conflagrations, Earthquakes, and Vortices." Does not sound like a peaceful fellow.

Anyway, I'd rather say no to these on the grounds of: Ease up on the apps, Zaki. You've been pumping out a lot in a short span of time. You don't need more stuff, not if it's all stuff that needs to be approved. For now, just do as much as you can with what you have, or play some regular characters that aren't all that special and don't need to go through the approval process constantly.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Mmmk.. I wanna put this app on hold, then.
Back to top Go down

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 am

Talos...
Would
not...
Bless...
You...
AT...
ALL....

If anyone was to honor Talos it would be Minirdirk but I can't play him because he'd get excessively owned, so ICly he's causing havoc and chaos that isn't immature. Unlike Minirdirk that is going to see if Necromancer GUILD IS EVER UP

Also your possibly serving wrong God
Talos: God of Storms, Destruction, Rebellion, Conflagrations, Earthquakes, and Vortices.
Your causing chaos this is your god
Nazu: God of Chaos, Suffering and Sorrow.

And you wouldn't be in guards if you were Talos Servant.
Back to top Go down

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 am

I think Joseph Blacke is advancing a tiny bit too fast. Consider slowing the rate at which you app, alright?
Back to top Go down

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 am

Sam has a good point.

What's yer 'urry, city-boy? Sluu duwn. Dis is the countreh!

And Drakeson. Play nice or I'll put you in the dunce corner.
Back to top Go down

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 am

God's don't just bless people for no reason, why would Talos, of all gods, bless Joseph? What has he done in his name?

And, besides that, he's a new character, you're advancing too fast. I mean, god damn, you got stabbed, slice, shot, smashed, and you somehow survived loosing nearly ALL your blood, because you have some god damn writing on your back. I think that's enough as it is, -and- you want this?

I think I'll have to deny, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Idea dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remove, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove, please.   Remove, please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove, please.
Page 1 of 1