Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joseph Blacke - trash

Go down 
+4
Koliup
GeoWulf
Gambit
Stupid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Ehh.. Im thinking about just going along with the char race change, making my character Kazuth, seeing as its pretty much mostly related to my character..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Zaki wrote:
Ehh.. Im thinking about just going along with the char race change, making my character Kazuth, seeing as its pretty much mostly related to my character..

That's not at all related to your character. You went from a VAMPIRE-ELF -> KAZUTH?

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT'S RELATED.
Because I don't see it.

Kazuth need application too, and quite frankly, I think we have enough, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I don't know.. I'm just not all too sure. I guess I won't be Kazuth, but could someone at least give and example of a character race that looks like an elf, but is not pure like one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Why not make him a human with gaunt features? or is that too generic for you, and the rest of the community. >.>

And Kazuth have round, soft features. Not stern, and gaunt. The exact opposite as elves in everyway. They're also SHORT elves are TALL.

Elves and Kazuth are pretty much on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Quote :
I guess I won't be Kazuth, but could someone at least give and example of a character race that looks like an elf, but is not pure like one.

Human.
The only difference is humans have a bit more meat on the bones and are often taller. And they don't have those weird-ass pointy ears.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Thing is, I don't want to burn to a crisp when I step into sunlight..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

You would've as an elf. Too.

You thought being an elf protected you from the sun? It doesn't.

Ever think of wearing a hood? Or a cloak? Plus, vampires are not people. They're monsters, they don't just walk around with their fangs blowing in the breeze like everyone else. They're hated, despised, and often hunted. IE: Zaku ripping Eiken's fangs out brutally.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

All of my characters are human. And they lynch other races.

Nah, just kidding. But humans probably are the least restrictive race. And they look more or less like elves. And they don't have fuzzy ears and a tail. What is there to lose?!

Don't want to burn into a crisp in the sun? Talk to Geo about being "Shar's Gifted" of vampires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Quote :
Don't want to burn into a crisp in the sun? Talk to Geo about being "Shar's Gifted" of vampires.

Oh bloody hell no. There's a limited number of those for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Whatever.. Imma watch a movie, Ill be back on to bug with this stuff later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
IE: Zaku ripping Eiken's fangs out brutally.

That's cause Zaku was being his Cyracist self. It had nothing to do with what he was. It had to do
with how much please Zaku would get from seeing him in so much pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote :

That's cause Zaku was being his Cyracist self. It had nothing to do with what he was. It had to do

Point is: Your fangs got ripped, boy. Marcus is going to harass the shit out of you once he finds out who you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
IE: Zaku ripping Eiken's fangs out brutally.

Because there's only one thing better then Sex, and that's causing someone to scream, at the top of the lungs for mercy. Though, I've seen that those two happen at the same time before.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Because there's only one thing better then Sex, and that's causing someone to scream, at the top of the lungs for mercy. Though, I've seen that those two happen at the same time before.

Shocked

I don't want to know... I don't want to know...
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Back on the topic of sunlight.. Wouldn't there be such piece of jewelry or armor that prevents sunlight damage?
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet
Name: Evenheart Tolken
Race: Human.

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Zaku350 Wrote:
You would've as an elf. Too.

You thought being an elf protected you from the sun? It doesn't.

Ever think of wearing a hood? Or a cloak? Plus, vampires are not people. They're monsters, they don't just walk around with their fangs blowing in the breeze like everyone else. They're hated, despised, and often hunted. IE: Zaku ripping Eiken's fangs out brutally.

True Zaku did that, But vampires can hide their vamiprism- Never open mouth, Yes wear coverclothing, Their enemys are Palidins, Rival vampires, Mercenary's, & Towns people (Only if the town dislike's vampires that are FRIENDLY, or If the guard doesnt outlaw vampires that wish not to hurt their people). Vampires still are people on the inside and they can train themselves to ristrain from Blood-Rage, and attacking people. Some people hate them BUT NOT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

I've decided, Dhampir Kazuth with me.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Several problems here.

1: Dhampires should be even more rare than Vampires. How exactly was he made into one? The normal process would have made him a full vampire.

2: Vampires can't become pregnant... they simply can't. (Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Wasn't my idea for pregnancy.

Alice grazed him with a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Quote :
they can train themselves to ristrain from Blood-Rage

No, they can not, Cory. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Also, on regards to your ambition to become a Kazuth:

100% DENIED from me. For many reasons.

One, I think we have enough Kazuths. I mean, we don't want to have to bring the Occitanians back in to clear our streets.

Two, from what I've seen of your character, all he does is cyber, and grab the breasts of woman. Yes, this has happened on server, may I add.

This is exactly -why- Kazuth have such a bad reputation, and are hated. With that,

I deny this.
Back to top Go down
corys2

corys2

Character sheet
Name: Evenheart Tolken
Race: Human.

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:14 pm

lawl wow strong words zaku. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

corys2 wrote:
lawl wow strong words zaku. lol.

Thank you.

I am a very strong individual.

*flexes*
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Also, on regards to your ambition to become a Kazuth:

100% DENIED from me. For many reasons.

One, I think we have enough Kazuths. I mean, we don't want to have to bring the Occitanians back in to clear our streets.

Two, from what I've seen of your character, all he does is cyber, and grab the breasts of woman. Yes, this has happened on server, may I add.

This is exactly -why- Kazuth have such a bad reputation, and are hated. With that,

I deny this.

I do not cyber with all my time on the server unlike you, Zaku. That is simply incorrect.

I do not grab the breasts of woman characters.. (That happend only ONCE. and it was just me you and Jayne.

This is not why Kazuths have a bad rep.. Calm the fuck down and just stop trying to shoot me down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Actually, I beg to differ--

You were cybering on the server, just a little while ago. Through PMs, no doubt. But that's besides the point. Rule 9 states no suggestive, or inappropriate behavior that could be taken sexually is to happen on server. Just keep that in mind.

And no, I saw several /me's of: "eyes her breasts" Or other, ridiculous unneeded emotes. And I'm not shooting you down, don't get pissy because someone is disagreeing with you. I disagree with a lot of people, it's what I do.

And, you've been in the community.. for... three days, is it? Yes, Kazuth have a pretty bad, and vile reputation, for they used to be very sexually active, as we can put it bluntly. Regardless,

I stay on my decision, and give you a big fat Deny, unless you change the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke - trash   Joseph Blacke - trash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke - trash
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next