Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint.

Go down 
+3
Pat
Fyren338
TRUlyjuST
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:00 am

I really think that Psyche should be under watch as a admin, he seems like he is rather abusive. First he just teleports to me and slaps me, without stating why he just does it. He does not even tell me to stop playing with explosive barrels ( I was not near anyone while I was either I was isolated away from everyone), I continue doing in it and he kicks me without stateing anything in OOC just with the reason "minge"
Then I come back and I state "Insults are not needed douche" and he bans me for one hour, and my screen goes black. The whole time this happend he never said anything in OOC. At all he did not speak he just used console commands.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 am

You broke a few rules.

1: You were spamming explosive props = Bad.

2: Insulting an admin without need is Also bad. Spamming explosive props is grounds to call someone a minge.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 am

I was a witness to all this, I guess. But, I think you're both at fault here.

One, Rehse, you shouldn't have been playing, or 'minging' with explosives barrels. And you should've took the hint, that the kick was too punish you, and to knock it off.

On the other hand, Psyche, teleporting and slapping him around for no reason wasn't necessary. Nor was banning him for sixty minutes. Instead of kicking him, you should've warned him. And even if he continued, before banning him, you should've took his insult into consideration. It was a single word, and you banned him for sixty-minutes.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am

Maybe you shouldn't spawn explosive barrels for the sake of exploding them? If you're dedicated enough to track down the forums just to question me, you should obviously be smart enough to stop spawning barrels. When you continued, I kicked you for being a mingebag. Be lucky it wasn't a ban. When you returned to insult me, that's flaming and trying to spark an argument. You should have been smarter. Calling me a douche for doing my job because you were a mingebag warrants more than an hour ban. Be glad it wasn't a permaban, and think before you do.

You basically broke rules #1, 2, and 3.

Though I guess it is my fault for assuming everyone is smart enough to take a hint. Not everyone is an adult.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:15 am

Look I don't want your "Be glad its not" bullshit. Learn to communicate with someone before you take action if you were to simply ask me in OOC I would of immediately stop.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 am

Yes, that's a good decision, call what I'm saying bullshit and rage at me for punishing you. You're not helping your case by furthering admin disrespect. Stop it or you'll get the second ban you're begging for. Next time be mature enough to not minge around in the first place, and the problem won't arise again.
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 am

Phsyche you're not jesus yo make mistakes just admit that both was wrong, we're not asking you to be an ass as admin I think we can agree we're asking for a responsible clear-headed and well-guided person to be the admin. Communication is very vital towards better admining skills because it rightfuck would piss me OFF if you just kicked and called me a minge without explaining. The ban hammer isn't like whack a mole, you should be hitting it like a four year old @ chuckie cheese for his god damn birthday. An apology would obviously be out of the question clearly just by noticing your rash and rather unneccessary hostile text assault you responded to the problem with. Sounds more like you just like to hear your voice, and see your words but you should have more problem solving rythm to your movement, instead of vice-versa. Now I may be crazy but I think this isn't an innapropiate assumption of what just happened. The ban has clearly already been lifted so hopefully this wont just turn into a bitchfest of "oh no you're the noob" because you both feel superior.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 am

Quite a mouth full, Fyren. Although I do believe the ban was just, and you're obviously full of it, I admit I definitely made a mistake.

And for the record, I am Jesus. Just you wait 'till the second coming.

Last edited by Psyche on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

I'm atheist.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 am

I'm an atheist too. What's that got to do with it?
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 am

Srsly. Rule 6.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 am

Doesn't matter really, if he wants to call himself Jesus let him call himself Jesus. it's not a big deal. We're not here to look better or worse than the others... we're here to have fun, even if it is at our own expense...

If an admin is abusing his or her abilities you will send a PM to the Head Admins about the issue. It is for them to handle, not for you, or for anyone, to take into their own hands.

That simple, kids.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:35 am

Psyche wrote:
And for the record, I am Jesus.

Ahem.

*Shoves Pysche aside*

Anyway: what Geo said. The reason? Making a public post about it mainly earns you only one thing: Drama.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 am

Psyche wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't spawn explosive barrels for the sake of exploding them? If you're dedicated enough to track down the forums just to question me, you should obviously be smart enough to stop spawning barrels. When you continued, I kicked you for being a mingebag. Be lucky it wasn't a ban. When you returned to insult me, that's flaming and trying to spark an argument. You should have been smarter. Calling me a douche for doing my job because you were a mingebag warrants more than an hour ban. Be glad it wasn't a permaban, and think before you do.

You basically broke rules #1, 2, and 3.

Though I guess it is my fault for assuming everyone is smart enough to take a hint. Not everyone is an adult.
You have to be calmer if you want to be an admin. You have to give lots of warnings, and you shouldn't be insulting people.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 am

Quote :
You have to give lots of warnings,

That just breeds inobedience.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:29 am

Mack wrote:
Quote :

I agree, one warning is enough, if you give more then that, you are going to get manipulated by the players.
Back to top Go down

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 am

Moral of this thread: Inform whoever you slapped/kicked with details of why you punished them.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 am

Donixs wrote:
Mack wrote:
Quote :

I agree, one warning is enough, if you give more then that, you are going to get manipulated by the players.
Less, and you'll be accused of abuse.
By me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint.
Page 1 of 1