Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've got a mouth full of crabs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

I've got a mouth full of crabs Empty
PostSubject: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Nice find. But I'd have to say I prefer the original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Heh, I love the animation style on this though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol. I listened this for 5 minutes straight. Then I noticed it never finishes, it's a big loop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
Lol. I listened this for 5 minutes straight. Then I noticed it never finishes, it's a big loop.

LOLOWNED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Lol, I'm starting to like it. It's been like 9 minutes straight now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 am

Silly Ness, all videos on the Weebl site do a loop, I know this because I used to just listen to magical trevor Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 am

You couldn't really notice. It's in a loop that sounds like it's just gonna repeat a few times, a nice blended sound at the end/begginning. You could watch it for an hour, and finnaly notice that nothing special is gonna happen, then realize that it's a loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a mouth full of crabs   I've got a mouth full of crabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a mouth full of crabs
Page 1 of 1