Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Re-app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Since everyone demands it and I actually have the time right now to do this I guess I will.

Themesong:Meh, I hate themesongs honestly.

Race: Male
Birthplace: Unknown
Skill: All magic
Focus: To try and master all the magic he can.

Personality: A joyfull but serious old man.

Biography: The Elder is a man who has spent his life traveling everywhere in Olden to learn all the magics of the world, he has even traveled in time in order to learn ancient types of magic. After all the years he spent of learning he decided to teach all my knowledge to anyone who asked and still does today. Though he knows all magic it dosen't mean all up's, there are of course the downs such as his old age which makes him not able to do crazy stunt get aways and such. and the fact that he dosen't have a spell book there for he can't always remember his spells off the top of his head which gives the enemies a chance to attack or possibly kill him. And someone who has trained in one section of magic for a long time would be able to beat The Elder at that type of magic because he hasen't took the time to master -EVERY- magic.
It's a WIP, and the weaknesses of his wide knowledge.

Alignment:True Neutral
Favored Enemy: People who doubt his abilities.
Favored Weapon: Magic
Deity: Mystra
Current Task:
Just live a life of silence and learn more - Eternal

Build: Fit for his age.
Weight: 130 Pounds
Height: 5'9
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: He's a cracka
Clothing Details: Just some simple black robes with a hood.

Inventory:

+Clothing/Armor+
Just basic black robes with a hood

+Weaponry+
A wooden cane

+Misc.+
A small book
Reading Glasses

Picture: The Elder Re-app Impressionist-wizard-j-w-baker
Back to top Go down

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Gonna flat-out deny this.

No way in hell I'm allowing the Elder run around with this kind of power. I've seen him use OTHERWORLDLY SHIELDS before. And with all the magic in Oldenland, he's basically invincible. No. Just no.

Either nerf this fucker, or throw him out the window. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Yeah, user of all magic? No.

That's like those guys who can use every single kind of weapon without training it, it's unbalanced, unrealistic, and does not provide a weakness.

Deny, until proper nerfing.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Mack wrote:
Gonna flat-out deny this.

No way in hell I'm allowing the Elder run around with this kind of power. I've seen him use OTHERWORLDLY SHIELDS before. And with all the magic in Oldenland, he's basically invincible. No. Just no.

Either nerf this fucker, or throw him out the window. Seriously.

Seriously Mack how the fuck is this character not nerf'd the otherworldly sheilds no longer happen on The Elder and I'm preety sure you didn't even read the damn thing.
Back to top Go down

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 pm

._.

As much as I'd love to accept so I could have an all-you-can-nick buffet of magic, I'm going to do the responsible thing and deny too.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 pm

*Sigh* Well it seems The Elder takes his end here, I guess I didn't really need him in the first place since I already have two half demon genesi's. So yeah, someone go ahead and delete this.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Talker wrote:

Seriously Mack how the fuck is this character not nerf'd the otherworldly sheilds no longer happen on The Elder and I'm preety sure you didn't even read the damn thing.

One line.

Quote :
The Elder is a man who has spent his life traveling everywhere in Olden to learn all the magics of the world, he has even traveled in time in order to learn ancient types of magic.

ALL KINDS OF MAGIC, means you can do abjuration, conjuration, divination, enchantment, evocation, illusion, necromancy, transmutation, and you'd probably throw alchemy in there. You say arcane magic too, and I'm assuming both light and dark magic. Am I missing something? I just listed everything here:

http://aeria.omgforum.net/information-olden-library-f7/the-weaves-of-magic-t347.htm

Not only that makes you nearly a god, it breaks lore, it breaks the spell weave, and it makes you invincible, as I saw you once try to kill Zaku by snapping your fingers, the "Elder", as many of your other characters, are too fucking powerful.
Back to top Go down

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Quote :
Seriously Mack how the fuck is this character not nerf'd

He knows all magic in Oldenland. That's just bollocks.

Quote :
So yeah, someone go ahead and delete this.

Ultimate decision goes to a head admin. But it's noble of you to accept defeat, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote :
So yeah, someone go ahead and delete this.

Quote :
Ultimate decision goes to a head admin. But it's noble of you to accept defeat, nonetheless.

I know when I've lost and this is one of those times Mack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Elder Re-app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Re-app   The Elder Re-app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Re-app
Page 1 of 1