Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am

Imperial Notice!
Date:Sunday, July 26
Author:Imperial Army Command

Attention; Upon the arrival of the next full moon, all civilians and non-military personnel are to remain indoors until the clear signal has been given by the commanders of the Talibarian guard. If you have any questions you would want answered, you may direct yourself to the garrison Captain or arrange a meeting with your town's assigned Governor. It is highly recommend that you close all windows, doors and other entrances to the building you are held within at the time of the full moon.

We hope you'll respect these simple demands, and we will make sure that this issue passes quickly.

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 pm

OOC: Because of werewolves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC: Goody, another event that only people as powerful as thorn can enjoy. I'm soooooooooooooooooooo stoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Kallistia wrote:
OOC: Goody, another event that only people as powerful as thorn can enjoy. I'm soooooooooooooooooooo stoked.

OOC: God damnit, when someone or something tells you not to go outside - YOU GO OUTSIDE! That's the point of putting up "Don't go outside" notes! Besides, the event has been thought out so that everyone can get involved, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

OOC:

You guys don't even know what's happening, so please. Before you bitch. First figure out what's even going on.
And Thorn?.. Pfft. Ass-pulling can only go so far, my child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 pm

[OOC] Ass-pulling is more then enough to deal with most situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

OOC: Until your opponent gets so fed up with it, they ass-pull something so large, not even you can fight it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC: I'm staying inside unless some nasty ass werewolf goes after someone I actually like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Kruggly wrote:
OOC: I'm staying inside unless some nasty ass werewolf goes after someone I actually like.

OOC: Better go save Christina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
OOC: Better go save Christina.

OOC: Only person in town I actually like, cause Marcus went away. So yeah, I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!   Imperial Note: Remain Indoors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Note: Remain Indoors!
Page 1 of 1