Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surna Balls?

Go down 
+2
TRUlyjuST
Koliup
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Quote :
Quote; Geowulf:
Monthly Leyanaran Ball - Every month, a ball is held at the Elven Town of Leyanara at any time in the evening (between 6 pm to 12 pm). It is either outside or inside depending on weather. Formal attire is a requirement. Partners are not required, one may dance with whomever they wish to, however, bringing a partner is recommended. All laws still count during the event.

Was this, or is it an Leyanarian-Only thing, or could we arrange it to happen in Surna? I was reading through, and noticed it, and remembered it's the end/ nearing the end of the month. I'm not very good with dates, so sorry if this is being mentioned a little late. Wink
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Honey, A ball, in surna? It'll be bombarded by every single testosterone pumped demon warrior olden has ever known
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Honey, A ball, in surna? It'll be bombarded by every single testosterone pumped demon warrior olden has ever known

Says Isabella, who hosted a Surna ball JUST TO KILL HER PARENTS.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Psyche wrote:
Kallistia wrote:

Says Isabella, who hosted a Surna ball JUST TO KILL HER PARENTS.
retro'd that away
for reasons
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 pm

When I saw this, I thought it was about the testosterone fueled demon paladins.

But yeah, a ball would do just fine.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:23 am

Kallistia wrote:

Erm-- I'm pretty sure it would happen, anyway.
It's more like an event-- so somethings BOUND to happen.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 am

i want a ball
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 am

Egh. Balls. No thank you.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Meh, don't see why not.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I do. Why would anyone want to go to a ball? Olden has nothing but testosterone-pumped warriors who would never dream of putting on a suit, and social emo-retards.

That's all we've got. None of them would ever go to a ball.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 pm

I can think of some people who would go, but there's only two ways it could play out. It would either be a bizarre and boring event, filled with a variety of weird characters and dancing. Or it would get ruined by some evil super-powerful villain(s), the guests would ass-pull weapons, and the Ball would become a battle.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Quote :
It would either be a bizarre and boring event, filled with a variety of weird characters and dancing. Or it would get ruined by some evil super-powerful villain(s), the guests would ass-pull weapons, and the Ball would become a battle.

So sad. But oh so true.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Edward would go if he had a date. So would Limna and Kard.

And neither would be asspulling any weapons. (unless Limna made a stone maul within minutes of the battle
starting Razz)
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 pm

The Leye ball went fine, I think. I mean, even Zaku attended and it didn't get turned into a giant battle. But, I think if you really want a ball, take the initiative to set it up yourself, and see what happens. It's up to the players to attend or not, and there's nothing wrong with trying.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Well ICly nothing went wrong, but there was lots of OOC shit that pissed me and a few others off.

(at least one other person reagquitted before me)
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 am

I thought this was going to be a "BALLS OF STEEL!!!!" image.. And a ball in Surna probably wouldn't work, everyone'd be fighting.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 am

Or it would. If you people would stop being power-gaming testosterone retards and do something other then flash off your gigantic "Look I applied for" E-Penis.

Kthnx.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 am

._.

Even if there's fighting, at least there's a little ball before it.

And at least it's something to do.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:20 am

Kruggly wrote:
._.

Even if there's fighting, at least there's a little ball before it.

And at least it's something to do.

Agree
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 am

I would totally do a ball. But I have no one to go with.

And nothing to wear to it.

Bah, brb lvling up charisma
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Be a cool kid and go by yourself. :3

In casual clothes, because you're hardcore.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

If Sonya gets accepted in time, she'll go by herself and punch anyone that asks to dance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Thorn-- a badass?

*hysterical laughter*

But in all seriousness, if she just punched anyone that asked her to dance, she'd be the biggest bitch in Olden.
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm

WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW WHEN I'M JOKING!??!!

Spoiler:

Question
Back to top Go down

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW WHEN I'M JOKING!??!!

Because you say shit you think is funny, until one person shows mild distaste towards it or disagrees with it - and then like a little kid, "NO NO LOL I WAS JOKING, Y DONT U GET MY JOEKSS?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surna Balls? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna Balls?   Surna Balls? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surna Balls?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next