Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Empty
PostSubject: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 am

Pretty sure everyone has already seen this, but just in case.

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 am

safasd.

I hope we have all learned our lesson today, kids.

Let your balls drop before you voice-act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

Mack wrote:
safasd.

I hope we have all learned our lesson today, kids.

Let your balls drop before you voice-act.

What...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

The voices. Listen to them. They're bloody ten-year-olds. That's classified as sexual assault of your ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am

Sounds more like 14-16 to me. Hell, they sound older than I think I sound when I hear myself talking. (not hearing
a recording of myself talking, that's completely different)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am

-I- sound older than them. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am

You mean you sound like a 90 year old widower that bakes cookies cause he likes little kids in a non-pedophile
way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 am

Yeeaahhh.. If you need me, I'll be staying as far as fuck away from this topic as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am

The viewer sheet of this thread says otherwise.

EDIT: Damn, I just made that up Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 pm

I liked this.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I lol'd hard when I first saw it over a year ago, but now I just mildly enjoy it. Well at least I still enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 am

It sucked in my opinion, the voicing didn't go with the speaking most times. I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!   SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHE SCREWED UP MY ORDER!
Page 1 of 1