Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yuglian

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Name
Yuglus ( Singular ), Yugli ( Plural ), Yuglian ( Race name )
Mainly found in
Ara'ki

History

The first ever Yugli were a group of travellers 1000s of years ago. The were human before they became what is known as a Yuglus now, and they became Yugli by magic. They had tresspassed on someone's land and were caught, this person then punished them with magic which they were able to use, he used this and changed their DNA so they became the first ever Yugli. This group are worshipped by the Yugli as dieties, each one is basically a god or goddess of something. No one is sure if they really are, but it has evolved as true within their race, so many worship them.

Basic Information

The Yuglian are usually backstabbers to other races, some say and live by "Never trust a Yuglian". Yugli are known to build up as a good character, then eventually they strike when the person least expects it. When they strike, they -usually- are trying to gain new Yugli, they would do this by putting both their tiloni in the subject's both ears, this then begins the process none as "Isonaning". During the process, the subject will feel a lot of pain due to their DNA being changed by an injection via the tiloni. If the process is not full completed the effects will either remain temporary -or- the subject could stay as a "50/50" as the Yugli call them. Also, the Yugli are probably the same strength as humans, so they can be pushed of when Isonaning or moved etc.

Unusual Body-parts

-The Tiloni -

The tiloni are the two almost sausage looking things on the face of the Yuglus, these can stretch to someone's ears to begin the Isonaning process. This process usually only works on Human or half breeds of humans.

- The Eiak -

This part is the major weak spot of the Yuglus, if this is damaged, in most cases the Yuglus with it damaged would die. This is the thing in the center of the Yuglian forehead.

-The Eyes -

The eyes are pretty basic, but one thing with the eyes is that they usually are not the same colour. They can seem intimidating due to their size, but no ability, it's just apperance with the eyes.

- The Skin -

The skin usually has the same toughness / strength as regular human skin, but what is different about it is colour, the colour of the skin for Yugli is not determined at all, it is basically a random colour or colours.

Reproduction

Reproduction is a very important thing in Yuglian life as it brings new life to the people and helps their race survive. Reproduction is not like human reproduction where physical intercouse is taken place, but Females lay their eggs in a certain place, then males have to fertilise them, when fertilised, if taken care of properly by the parents, the baby will be hatched within a month.

Childhood

Children are usually not matured until they have lived for around 5-6 years, when they reach this maturing stage their feelings change and they become a true adult Yuglus, a child usually does not backstab other races, but usually is very playful, active and messy. Also when they reach maturity they grow their Tilonis, meaning they are able to populate the race by Isonating like some do.

Basic Stats
Average Height: 5ft '7
Average lifespan: 60 for males, 65 for females.
Image: The Yuglian 2dgjltd

( I edited that image Very Happy )
( Another point: this is my first shot at lore writing. )

Last edited by Rossii on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Please make the text color more readable.

At the moment it's the equivelant of "TL;DR"
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Please make the text color more readable.

EDIT: Thanks for making something we can actually quote and use
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 am

There you go it is now bold, now the first letter is -N- and it's pro-nounced "Enn", is that ok for you?
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am

So, some discussion please? D:
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

Colour rapes my eyes. Not very fond of the idea. Seems to be lacking greatly in information.

Not sure. Leaning towards saying no at the moment.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Could you maybe give me a few pointers on what needs added?
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Rossii wrote:
Could you maybe give me a few pointers on what needs added?

Look at other race posts. Get ideas. But I still don't like the idea, honestly.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Rossii wrote:
There you go it is now bold, now the first letter is -N- and it's pro-nounced "Enn", is that ok for you?

Why does -everyone- feel the need to insult my intelligence -every- time they get a chance?

Even if it's true, it's not nice to say it. And I notice that I'm the prime target for this kind of stuff. Sad

EDIT: When I started reading the part about the uh... Reproduction through corruption of a human...
I thought "LOL HE'S GONNA GET IT UP THE BUTT"

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Quote :
Why does -everyone- feel the need to insult my intelligence -every- time they get a chance?

Rossii is a retard too. You happy now?
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 pm

I cannot accept someone so hateful is a retard.

RETARDS DO NOT COMMIT TO WAR OR FIGHTS UNLESS THEY HAVE PERSONAL GAIN OR JUST FOR FUN!
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I cannot accept someone so hateful is a retard.

RETARDS DO NOT COMMIT TO WAR OR FIGHTS UNLESS THEY HAVE PERSONAL GAIN OR JUST FOR FUN!

Obviously they do.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!

***the cruiser Richard is in explodes from a drone hitting it's energy core, as he's screaming "NO"***
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Moon's Signature wrote:
READ THIS POST CAREFULLY AND DETERMINE WTF IS MEANS -BEFORE- POSTING A REPLY FOR IT!!!

Quote :
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!

***the cruiser Richard is in explodes from a drone hitting it's energy core, as he's screaming "NO"***

Impossible.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Fixed the fucking retarded colors. Seriously, Rossii. I should sue you for eye-rape.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 am

Mack wrote:
Quote :

Rossii is a retard too. You happy now?
Yeah Moon you're not alone, and plus that was both you and Gambit because I was annoyyed that all I got was "OMG CHANGE TEH CULUR I CANT READ IT". And Ok, I'll change it soon then.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 am

Quote :
"OMG CHANGE TEH CULUR I CANT READ IT"

Nobody could, you tard. That's why they're whining. BECAUSE IT WAS UNREADABLE. The bold text did jack SHIT.
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 am

I could read it...
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:51 am

I like this idea alot! (:

And mack, I think you shouldn't talk like that to the members..
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 am

Thank you Nar, love you for encouragement Very Happy <3 .
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 am

Danke (:

Howevah, some bit of a "backstory" for the race? You know, how they came to be?
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 am

Hmm... That's a good point... Mmm maybe some magic or something to a group of people and they evolved, how's that sound? If that sounds alright, then I'll right up more about it later Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 am

Rossii wrote:
Hmm... That's a good point... Mmm maybe some magic or something to a group of people and they evolved, how's that sound? If that sounds alright, then I'll right up more about it later Very Happy .
:OO Sounds neato! cyclops
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 am

Thanks Nar Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 pm

--UPDATE--
-Added history and how their race was born.
-Will add about dieties soon Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Yuglian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuglian   The Yuglian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yuglian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket-
Jump to: