Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lara Asthin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:48 am

???
Main Themesong:

Secondary Themesong:

Lara Asthin 56114557

Name: ??? - Unknown Real Name, currently called "Lara". -
Race: Human? - Believed to be so.
Birthplace: Far Away from the coast, on a distant island - Also unknown In character.
Spoken Languages: None known of, they believe she is mute.
Spoiler:

Skills: Flexibility, Speed & Agility, Magic.

| Flexibility, Speed, & Agility |
Being very agile, she has twice the stamina a normal human would have, not getting tired easily.
[||||||||||] - Skilled - 70%

| Fighting, & Combat |
Never having fought a melee battle against anything at all, all she can do is defend herself with her agility and magics.
[|||||||||] - No endurance, no strenght. - 1%

| Charisma. |
Even with a strange behavior, she's very charming, and will often cause accidents because of her distraction.
[|||||||||] -25% Small.

Magical Potency: [|||||||||] - 60% - Skilled
Favored Energy: Nature.
Favored School of Magic: Nature.
Known Spells: Although not known, she can transform herself into the form of any other human or creature, teleport to escape danger, become invisible, and in severe danger, shield herself with a powerful nature magic.

Build: Fit.
Weight: 107.8 lbs
Height: 5'4"
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Brown.
Skin Color: White.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Positive Traits: Hyperactive, Playful, Loving & Caring, Creative.
Neutral Traits: Curious.
Negative Traits: A very strange behavior.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Err.. tone it down a bit..? D;
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Yeah - really.

Although we're in the process of 'renewing' Olden, and are open to more interesting, creative characters - I don't think the community is ready for a character of such great strength, and potential. Perhaps it never will be, but having this character exist at all; will cause great controversy and debate amongst members, and most likely admins as to what to do with it. And I think such debates, and eventual drama aren't really necessary - or worth it. Perhaps with the Retcon you can return past characters, or start anew with something a bit more reasonable? Perhaps learn from your mistakes with power in the past, and use them to better both your fellow members, and your roleplay experience.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
Although not known, she can transform herself into the form of any other human or creature, teleport to escape danger, become invisible, and in severe danger, shield herself with a powerful nature magic.

Good god, I won't even say anything, just...Wow.

She's a shapeshifter who can teleport, turn invisible and use energy shields. Not even Silver Surfer has that much power.

What did ever happened to the unspoken rule of having one major skill and one minor skill?
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Old app is old.
Very Old.
BOLD TIME.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Whenever I get time to re-do this, I will.
But hey! seriously, I thought you guys forgot this session even existed.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:36 pm

When will the necroposting end? Sad
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
When will the necroposting end? Sad

When someone removes Narran's posting liberties.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 am

Kruggly wrote:

Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Which is never. Hahahahah!
OMIGAWWWWWWWWWW.
She has gravity defying hair.
dsahjhfhufhuihuiwref.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:48 pm

I'll re-write this stuff during my physics class as this was like a sudden:
Ex.
**Roman Calls Niko** "NIKOOO MAH COUSIN, Wanna go drinkin'?"

Niko: "Sorry roman, but I'm busy driving a truck full of explosives and if I got drunk I would surely blow myself up."

Roman: "Okay, Mabbe anotha time."
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
I'll re-write this stuff during my physics class as this was like a sudden:
Ex.
**Roman Calls Niko** "NIKOOO MAH COUSIN, Wanna go drinkin'?"

Niko: "Sorry roman, but I'm busy driving a truck full of explosives and if I got drunk I would surely blow myself up."

Roman: "Okay, Mabbe anotha time."
Lol
Didn't you ask me to review the character, though? I did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

But yus.
Um, tone down her powers, and make her hair less gravity defying.
And I'll probably accept it.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am

I know, sorry but I got surprised with a huge quantity of tests, lists of exercises and shit.
Damn.. This will take a while.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

Rutabega wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

Isn't that your job, oh so glorious Rutabega the Administrator of the Community? Or is favoritism apart of it, too.

Narran, please, being one of my best friends - can you stop necroposting? It's causing unnecessary Drama for the community, and it'd better us all as a whole if we could get rid of it - and PERHAPS GET A NEW FORUM. So stupid issues from the past wont hinder our success.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

Isn't that your job, oh so glorious Rutabega the Administrator of the Community? Or is favoritism apart of it, too.

Narran, please, being one of my best friends - can you stop necroposting? It's causing unnecessary Drama for the community, and it'd better us all as a whole if we could get rid of it - and PERHAPS GET A NEW FORUM. So stupid issues from the past wont hinder our success.
I wasn't necroposting
Jumbo asked for me to check it out, so I did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Aye but I need to finish shit and i'm re-writing it already, checking main points, and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 am

Zaku350 wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

Lol. Like we've -ever- enforced any necroposting rules with removing posting liberties. Even when Geo Drak and Mack were HAs we didn't do that.

On annother note.

I like how you just made yourself even more of a hypocrite based on almost everything you said un this thread http://aeria.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f1/sorry-fellas-t2405.htm . Since you claim not to do anything and then I come and stir shit up.
Zaku350 wrote:
I lay my arms down,

And he brings the gun right back up.

So yeah, given that we haven't even talked since that one convo a few weeks ago, that, tbh, was a perfectly fine convo with no hostilities one way or the other, not to mension I haven't posted anything to you, I don't see how this is anything more then flame-baiting. Oh, and you need to get your facts straight about the admin team. The only people I've ever promoted to admin have been Narran and Matt, and those were after I got Pat's okay.

Final note...
Quote :
I find it funny he never bothers to reply, either. Guess he doesn't have the balls to show his face when he's called out anymore.

It's because most of the time I prefer not to waste time posting against every single one (of which there's alot) of your petty little bitches against me. This ain't one of those time though, since I don't have anything better to do.

Oh, and sorry to Jumbo for off-topicness that's come in here, let me know if and when you want a thread-wipe and I'll clear it.
Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Quote :
Oh, and sorry to Jumbo for off-topicness that's come in here, let me know if and when you want a thread-wipe and I'll clear it.

Because this character is totally acceptable.

I'm not even going to bother posting against your big, manly block of text. As I've got better things to do, then waste my time quarreling with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lara Asthin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Asthin   Lara Asthin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lara Asthin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: