Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys, why..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:07 pm

is geo banned?
i mean, not like we need emo marysue catgirls who hump everything in sight, but i'm curious
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Not actually banned, he just set his title to that. Founder can't be banned, remembah.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Not actually banned, he just set his title to that. Founder can't be banned, remembah.
oooh ok.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

speaking of catgirls,
can you kill that entire race and make sure it never comes back?
I HATE THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS, it was a terrible idea in the first place mostly because they were originated on a disgusting fetish, and have mainly been used for such ever since, i see no point to them except for looking cute.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Kallistia wrote:
speaking of catgirls,
I HATE THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS, it was a terrible idea in the first place mostly because they were originated on a disgusting fetish, and have mainly been used for such ever since, i see no point to them except for looking cute.

I offered my 'Catfolk' lore to replace the TERRIBLE Kazuth-lore, "lol i am sex-slave kitty-fetish wanna fuck?"

Which was literally the lore wrapped up in the a nut-shell.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
speaking of catgirls,

I offered my 'Catfolk' lore to replace the TERRIBLE Kazuth-lore, "lol i am sex-slave kitty-fetish wanna fuck?"

Which was literally the lore wrapped up in the a nut-shell.
..Meh, I just want them gone, I see no reason WHY to keep them, especially because of all the drama they've caused in the past.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, I could make Zaku a human, if you really felt it necessary, I like to think it plays apart in his character, but I'm willing to take sacrifices.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 pm

o-o you dun have to.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Kallistia wrote:
o-o you dun have to.

Question, did you block me on SF or something? I've been trying to ask you something for around a week and I could never catch you on.

And on the topic. Well, catgirls themselves do no harm. The cat-folk really made a lot more sense than the illogically enslaved kazuth. And, killing a race is never fun. People don't really choose kazuth out of fetishes or something, you can do the same with every other race.

I say we shouldn't limit ourselves in lore due to other people's idiocy.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Kallistia wrote:
o-o you dun have to.

Question, did you block me on SF or something? I've been trying to ask you something for around a week and I could never catch you on.

And on the topic. Well, catgirls themselves do no harm. The cat-folk really made a lot more sense than the illogically enslaved kazuth. And, killing a race is never fun. People don't really choose kazuth out of fetishes or something, you can do the same with every other race.

I say we shouldn't limit ourselves in lore due to other people's idiocy.
no, steam is just fucking boring.
and i KNOW that geo made the kazuths because of a furry fetish.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Kazuths were made to satisfy a cat-girl fetish.

People often played Kazuths because they shared said fetish.

The rest just played Kazuths because they thought they were cute, creating this whole subculture of "cutesy" Kazuth characters who just didn't fit into what was supposed to be a serious RP universe.

Keep them, remove them, it really doesn't matter, but personally - I hate cat-people.
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Munroe wrote:

The rest just played Kazuths because they thought they were cute, creating this whole subculture of "cutesy" Kazuth characters who just didn't fit into what was supposed to be a serious RP universe.

Yeah, cuz Zaku was just the cuddly wuddliest kitty cat there ever was xD
Back to top Go down

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Munroe wrote:

Yeah, cuz Zaku was just the cuddly wuddliest kitty cat there ever was xD

Damn straight.

The cuddly cyracist mass-murdering and somehow at the same time extremely sexy man-whore who illogically seduced everyone somehow I dont understand and tried to kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey guys, why.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys, why..   hey guys, why.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys, why..
Page 1 of 1