Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryce Dashwood

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

You can't demand a clean-up everyone criticizes your characters, I've noticed this over the past months, you do with everyone one of your profiles. You have to accept criticism , and dislike instead of just demanding it be cleaned up. I've waited until now to bring this up--

I let Zaku's page flow to like, 15 pages, at one point of just criticism, you have to let people know how others feel about your characters, and you want people to see how you've improved them. Not to just delete everything so that your character appears perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 pm

No, it's cause I wanted to add post right after my main post. :/
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Ness Tea wrote:

Then edit your post. It's not worth removing EVERYONE's posts so you can add one.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
You know, you could've done that before everyone started posting...maybe right after you posted?

Saves a lot of problems. And Zaku, don't always assume the worst, no matter how true it may or may not be.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:27 pm

This bio isn't very creative. Looks like you copy/pasted Zaku's profile and change the colour, picture and song.

And slapped together a clone of several other characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Quote :
Saves a lot of problems. And Zaku, don't always assume the worst, no matter how true it may or may not be.

It's how I work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

big update plz rate and commen-

wait this isnt utube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 pm

His page is complete, and with that, may I have a clean up?

:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 pm

I really don't think anything is wrong with him, looks easily acceptable. (IM GIVING OPINIONS SINCE THESE PEOPLES IN HERE WILL LIEK, B HERE 4EVER IF I DONT.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

thank you

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

JESUS IS THIS ACCEPTED OR NOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Why does it matter.

There's no server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryce Dashwood   Bryce Dashwood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryce Dashwood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Archive-
Jump to: